This IMO Fiber market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving IMO Fiber market.
IMO Fiber: Market Outlook
Oligosaccharides function prominently as prebiotics in the food & beverage industry. Prebiotics is widely recognized as an integral part of human diet, with numerous and substantial impacts beyond the health of the intestines. Some forms of prebiotics are commercially available, and others are currently under production.
IMO fibres are prebiotic, food ingredients that selectively stimulate the growth and/or metabolism of health-promoting bacteria in the intestinal tract, thus improving the intestinal balance of the body. IMO fiber prebiotics is recognized as an integral part of the human diet, with diverse and significant impacts beyond the health of the intestines. IMO fiber can be used as a low carbohydrate sweetener in the food & beverage industry.
There is a growing demand for nutrients added to packaged foods that specifically resolve most of the deficiencies, such as vitamin deficiency, etc. Consumers are aware of the health benefits resulting from the use of dietary supplements. IMO fiber are categorized into dietary supplement ingredients, such as fiber, natural goods, and balanced prepared foods improve the packaged food industry. Consumers prefer to adopt a balanced lifestyle, which has led to a higher intake of food and beverages with possible health benefits.
At present, consumers have become more mindful of their diet by focusing on a wide approach to health and wellbeing that covers almost every aspect of life. Customers are also increasingly engaging in healthy habits, drinking and consuming nutritious and organic food and beverages, and enjoying healthy diets.
As a result, demand for IMO fiber ingredients is rising globally, leading to a rise in public health and well-being awareness, along with a growing number of highly consumers who are interested in consuming healthy food.
Awareness about Functional Food are Increasing the Demand for IMO Fiber
Growing demand for functional foods is responsible for the increase in demand for functional ingredients, such as IMO fibers, which offer health benefits without compromising the taste or sensory quality of food items. IMO fiber is used as a functional ingredient in food products that have digestion-resistant properties.
There has been an increase in demand for clean label food around the globe over the last few years. Growing customer understanding of the health benefits of products that contain ingredients with natural properties are rising.
Strong support from global ingredients producers for the development of such products are main factors driving the market for clean label products, as these are extracted without the use of any additives, chemicals, and artificial ingredients and are also minimally processed.
IMO Fiber manufacturers have considerable opportunities throughout the globe
There has been a considerable increase in the demand for healthy beverages in the European region which will create opportunities for players in the IMO fiber market. The rise in demand for beverages that have natural and organic ingredients is expected to result in remarkable sales of IMO Fiber-based products.
Players operating in the IMO market are expected to take advantage of this opportunity during the years to come. Food & beverage companies are focusing on the research & development processes which can enhance the nutritional properties of food items which in turn will have health benefits for consumers.
As Europeans mostly have high fiber content in their diets, the perceived need for dietary fiber as a functional ingredient is low. IMO have greater visibility in the health supplement market. There is a significant presence of large manufacturers in China, Japan, etc who have the latest technology and capacity to service the needs of this market.
IMO Fiber: Key Players
Some the key players operating their business in the global IMO fiber market are -
- Shandong Bailong Group Co., Ltd.
- Baolingbao Biology, Co. Ltd
- Anhui Elite Industrial Co., Ltd.
- BioNeutra Global Corporation
- Shandong Tianjiao Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Huachen Starch Sugar Production Co., Ltd
BioNeutra Global Corporation partnered with a health division of LEHVOSS UK to introduce a new IMO fiber product VitaFiber™ IMO specially for EUROPE.
Opportunities for IMO Fiber Market Participants:
IMO fiber market is gradually establishing in regions of Europe and North America and penetrating emerging markets like South Asia, MEA as they provide numerous growth opportunities. The pharmaceutical industry is currently valued at US$ 1250.4 Bn which can fuel the demand for IMO fiber as has uses in pharmaceutical as well.
Several research firms are working on prebiotics which can pave the way for the demand for IMO fiber. Owing to these factors many player are focusing more on production of prebiotics which are made from IMO fiber hence increase the demand for IMO fibers. Consumers are adopting low intake of sugar and as IMO fiber prebiotics can be used as alternatives and can also have positive effects on consumers’ health.
Impact of Covid-19 on IMO Fiber.
IMO Fiber is prominently used in food and beverage and pharmaceuticals. As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, the market will recover by fourth quarter of 2020. Factors such as closed border, strict quarantines, supply chain disruptions, and trade disruptions may limit people's access to adequate and nutritious food sources, mainly in countries that are seriously affected by the virus or already affected by high levels of food insecurity.
In addition, factors such as lack of fertilizers, veterinary medicines, and other inputs may influence agricultural production due to restrictions on travel. This is likely to impact the demand of IMO Fiber worldwide.
The IMO FIBER market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the IMO fiber market, including but not limited to regional markets, nature and application
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- IMO Fiber market segment
- IMO Fiber market dynamics
- IMO Fiber market size
- IMO Fiber supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to IMO Fiber market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in IMO Fiber market
- Technology related to production/processing of algae omega
- Value chain analysis of the IMO Fiber market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The IMO Fiber market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the IMO Fiber market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key IMO Fiber Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
IMO Fiber: Market Segmentation
Based on function, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: -
- Prebiotic agent
- Bulking agent
- Sugar Substitute
Based on form, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: -
Based on end-use, global IMO Fiber can be segmented as: -
- Animal feed
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the IMO Fiber market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the IMO Fiber market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from IMO Fiber Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying IMO Fiber Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the IMO Fiber Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the IMO Fiber Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)