This In Mould Label Film market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving In Mould Label Film market.
In-Mould Label Film Market: Overview
In-Mould Labels films are the made up of plastic such as PP, PET, PS, etc are used in manufacturing In-mould labels (IML) with use of various printing techniques. The food packaging industry is the most prominent consumer of in-mould labels films along with other industries such as beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, automotive, etc. This In-mould labels film is cut to required shape, placed in the container mould and exposed to heat. On getting cooled in atmospheric temperature, the container and the label forms a single unit. The end-product of in-mould labelling films results in no post-labelling processes which rather save time as well as efforts. The offset printing is the most widely adopted printing technique for printing in-mould labels films.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The key factors that drive the demand for In-mould labels films market are its complete recyclability, “no label look” thus eliminating the requirement of glue, reduces effort as well as time in post-labelling and many other such factors. Growth in food and beverages, pharmaceutical & personal care, automobile industries coupled with increasing number of applications of In-mould labels in this industries is likely to fuel the In-mould label film market in this region during the forecast period. With the rise in disposable income as well as the purchasing power of the consumers, the demand for attractive packaging over a long term is rising. In-mould labels films are specially designed to provide barrier to light, oxygen, dust and odour. Also, with a transparent look, contents stored in in-mould labelled containers are clearly visible and it thus boosts the consumer experience at the time of consumption. On the other hand, availability of alternative labelling films in the market turns out to be the most challenging factor for the growth of In-mould label film market. Other factors such as fluctuating prices of oils/petrochemicals and other raw materials such as inks, resins, etc. are adding to the concerns of the In-mould label films industry.
In-Mould Label Film Market: Segmentation
The global In-mould label film market is segmented as follows
In-Mould Label Film Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global In-mould label film market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America & the Western European region in terms of production are expected to lead the global In-mould label film market, whereas, based on consumption, the APAC region is expected to account for significant market share in In-mould label film market owing to high growth in the manufacturing sector of countries such as China, India, etc. As a result, the Asia Pacific region is likely to display a promising rate of growth in the In-mould label film market over the forecast period. Besides, In-mould label is a suitable labelling technique in the automobile industry and hence North America and Europe region are likely to witness an extensive demand in In-mould label owing to its demand from the automobile industry. Also, in the upcoming years, Latin America and MEA markets are also expected to observe an inclusive growth in the In-mould label film market owing to rise in the manufacturing sector.
Overall, the global In-mould label film market is expected to register a healthy growth rate over the forecast period 2017-2025.
In-Mould Label Film Market: Key Players
Some key players that currently operate in the global In-mould label film market are Cosmo Films Ltd., Treofan Germany GmbH & Co. KG., Taghleef Industries Group., Innovia Films Ltd., Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH., Propyplast SAS., Bergen Plastics AS., Jindal Films Americas LLC and many more.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key In Mould Label Film Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material used in manufacturing films, the global In-mould label film market is segmented into:
- Polyethylene terephthalate
- Barrier IML (EVOH & others)
On the basis of moulding process, the global In-mould label film market is segmented into:
- Blow Moulding
- Injection Moulding
On the basis of End-Use Industry, the global In-mould label film market is segmented into:
- Cosmetics & Personal
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from In Mould Label Film Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying In Mould Label Film Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the In Mould Label Film Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the In Mould Label Film Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)