This Insect cell lines market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Insect cell lines market.
Tissue culture is the in-vitro procedure for culturing tissues aseptically using growth medium. Insect cell culture is a special media used for production of vaccines, virus like particles and recombinant proteins. Thomas D.C Grace, in 1962 established the first insect cell culture medium namely Emperor Gum Moth Antherea Eucalipty. There are about more than 500 from 75 different species. Lepidopteram, Diptern, Orthopteran are some species of insects used for insect cell lines. Insect cell line usually take 18-72 hours doubling time. Insect cell lines has various advantages in vaccine production as it is capable of post translational modifications, high protein expression yield during vaccine production against virus,
Insect cell lines Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rise in prevalence of chronic disease like cancer is a prime factor driving the growth of insect cell lines market. Also, rising awareness regarding advanced therapies using genetic engineering may upsurge the demand for insect cell lines market. The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2020, about 21,750 new cases of ovarian cancer will be diagnosed and 13,940 women will die of ovarian cancer in the United States. This has led the high focus of pharmaceutical industry to provide utter quality of vaccines for viral related cancers cancer may also responsible for the rapid progress of insect cell lines market. Additionally, the availability of favorable reimbursement scenario in developed economies will also propel the growth of insect cell lines market. On the other hand, prohibitive cost of insect cell lines and lack of funding may deter the growth of insect cell lines market in under developing economies.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Insect cell lines Market: Overview
Among product type, High Five insect cell lines captures the highest revenue share as the cell line produce higher levels of recombinant proteins used in medicine. Also, High Five insect lines survive in serum free media that helps to make it contamination free. These cell lies can be produced using E. coli due to its high reproducibility property. Among all application of biopharmaceutical industries will hold the highest share as the increased funding for research and development for vaccine production. Among all end user, pharmaceutical industry will hold the largest share segment in insect cell lines market and is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period.
Insect cell lines Market: Regional Overview
North America will show the high revenue for the insect cell lines market, as the prevalence of chronic disease is more in the region and increased funding for vaccine development to pharmaceutical industry. After North America, the Europe region will show the robust growth for the insect cell lines market in the near future, due to availability of better R&D infrastructure European countries. Latin America region will show the significant demand for the insect cell lines, due to the regional government initiative towards the health in countries like Brazil and Mexico. In Asian countries like China and India, may show the additional demand for the insect cell lines as the people are being aware about treatment using advanced therapies using genetic engineering. The Middle East and Africa are expected to be least lucrative region for insect cell lines market due to lack of awareness about the women health.
Insect cell lines Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Insect cell lines market identified across the value chain include Corning (Cellgro), Thermo Fisher, GE Healthcare Lonza, Hi-Media, Merck Millipore, CellGenix, Atlanta Biologicals, PromoCell and others. Product launches is the main strategy followed by the manufacturers for insect cell lines market. On March 2020, Lonza has launched a new insect cell line medium to increase the production of Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) in Spodoptera Fuigiperda (Sf9) insect cells lines.
The research report on insect cell lines market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Insect cell lines market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Insect cell lines market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Insect cell lines market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on insect cell lines market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Insect cell lines Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Insect cell lines Market: Segmentation
The global insect cell lines market is classified on the basis of product type, application, and end user
Based on product type, insect cell lines market is segmented into the following:
- High Five
Based on application, insect cell lines market is segmented into the following:
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Tissue Culture & Engineering
- Gene Therapy
Based on end user, insect cell lines market is segmented into the following:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Research laboratories
- Pathology labs
Report on Insect cell lines market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Insect cell lines Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Insect cell lines Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Insect cell lines Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Insect cell lines Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)