This Mineral Enrichment Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mineral Enrichment Ingredients market.
With growing health consciousness, the demand for fortified foods is on the rise. The fortified foods are value-added products, which consists of vitamins, minerals and other additives. The growth of the mineral enrichment ingredients market is attributed to the growth of the fortified food market. Hence, improvements are being made in the current product portfolio of mineral enrichment ingredients. Key developments such as agreements for distributing mineral enrichment ingredients, also highlight the increasing demand for mineral enrichment ingredients. For instance, Naturex, which is a specialty ingredients manufacturer based in France, entered into an agreement with Cura Global Health to distribute its product line of Koji Minerals, in February 2018. Furthermore, Naturex has also launched products such as fermented minerals and mineral blends, which are particularly suited for the mineral enrichment ingredients segment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cases of osteoporosis, anemia, etc. have witnessed a notable increase and efforts are being made to assuage these disorders through dietary intake. These health concerns have led to a rise in production of food modifying ingredients, which has fuelled the growth of the mineral enrichment ingredients market. The mineral enrichment ingredients have been frequently used in the European diet and in recent times, there has been a considerable demand in regions like North America, Japan and Asia Pacific as well. Food and beverage manufacturers have also been focusing on expanding their product portfolio containing mineral enrichment ingredients to cater this consumer demand. Consequently, the dietary supplement vertical where minerals were used extensively has seen a decrease in the mineral enrichment ingredients market share owing to the growth in the functional food industry. This growth principally highlights the massive demand for mineral enrichment ingredients market in the food sector. Regulatory legislations vary from region to region and depending on the level of the strict standards set by regulatory bodies, the growth or decline of the mineral enrichment ingredients is significantly affected.
Global Mineral Enrichment Ingredients: Market Segmentation
Global Mineral Enrichment Ingredients Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global mineral enrichment ingredients market are Corbion, Barentz, GLC Minerals, LLC, BI Nutraceuticals, Mineral Resources International (UK) Ltd., Stern Ingredients International GmbH, Sonac, Air Liquide, Gadot Biochemical Industries LTD., AkzoNobel N.V., Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG, Basel, Albion Laboratories, Inc., Dr. Paul Lohmann GmbH KG, Minerals Technologies Inc., EP Minerals, LLC, Novotech Nutraceuticals, Inc., ParkAcre Enterprises Ltd, MORRE-TEC Industries, Kay Dee Feed Company and Nutra Blend, among others.
Global Mineral Enrichment Ingredients Market: Key Takeaways
Amongst the end users, the mineral enrichment ingredients market is primarily accentuated by new product launches. Also, these product launches are followed by robust marketing strategies, which highlight the inclusion of mineral enrichment ingredients in their newly launched products.
For instance, in 2017 the beverage manufacturing company Vitamin Well based in Sweden, developed and launched two next generation sports drinks which contain mineral enrichment ingredients as well as vitamins. The products were launched in Denmark and Norway.
In 2016, the cosmetic manufacturer Clinique, launched a mineral make up powder, which is a mineral enriched powder and is aimed at covering skin imperfections. The product contains mineral enrichment ingredients such as talc and silica.
Opportunities for Market Participants
There many false and half claims made by some manufacturers, which have led to consumer mistrust in the mineral enrichment ingredients market. These claims could be better marketed with the support of scientific consensus. In developing regions, consumer penetration and changes in food consumption pattern are of utmost importance for the growth of the mineral enrichment ingredients market. Customized mineral enrichment ingredients or blends that are specifically targeted for the growth of a particular product line such as flour improvers, which are already an established market in Europe, also pave a good growth opportunity for the participants in the mineral enrichment ingredients market.
Brief Approach to Research
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mineral Enrichment Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of form, the mineral enrichment ingredients market is segmented as-
On the basis of ingredient type, the mineral enrichment ingredients market is segmented as-
On the basis of end use, the mineral enrichment ingredients market is segmented as-
- Food Industry
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Breakfast Cereals
- Meat & Fish
- Ready-to-eat meals
- Soups, sauces & condiments
- Dietary supplements
- Infant formula
- Sports Nutrition
- Convenience food
- Animal Nutrition
- Functional Beverages
- Fortified juices
- Energy Drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint