This Mycotoxin Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mycotoxin Testing market.
Mycotoxin can be referred to secondary metabolites of molds which foul the crops & plants. Mycotoxin has the capabilities of causing infection to both human beings & animals. They are poisonous chemical products that are made by the fungi that colonize the grains. Many species can produce the same mycotoxins but various types of mycotoxin can be produced by single species.
The toxin cannot be unseen by the nude eye. Though, the mold that yields mycotoxins can be seen by the naked eyes. Aspergillus flavus, the mold which are responsible for the making mycotoxin seems yellowish-green in color. As the fungus ages, the spores turn to darker green.
According to the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) of the UN (United Nations), approximately 25% of food that are produced in the world consist of mycotoxins, are secondary mold metabolites and are toxic by nature. Approximately there are 400 known categories of mycotoxins which are of different compound classes, among them 25 are very common due to their happening. As the growing population across the globe, the demand for food is escalating, which makes it mandatory to accentuate on mycotoxin testing market. Consequently, the global market for mycotoxin testing is projected to grow at a vigorous CAGR through the forecast period of 2017 to 2027.
Global Mycotoxin Testing Market: Segmentation
Mycotoxin testing market can be segmented on the basis of its type, technology, food tested, and by regions. Based on the type, Mycotoxin testing market is segmented into cyclopiazonic acid, citrinin, Alternaria, aflatoxins, fusarium toxins, ergot alkaloids, patulin, ochratoxins, sterigmatocystin and others. The fusarium segment is projected to grow during the forecast period as fusarium genus includes various species which produces a number of toxins such as trichothecenes, fumonisins, zearalenone and others. On the basis of the technology, Mycotoxin testing market is segmented in LC-MC/GC-MS, high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), Immunoassay-based or Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and others. Among technology segment, HPLA technology is considered as the most powerful testing tool in the forecast period. Based upon food tested, mycotoxin testing market is segmented into nuts, spices, grains, seed, processed foods, dairy products, meat, pulses, cereals and others.
Global Mycotoxin Testing Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of the geographical market segment, it is segmented into seven different regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific region, Japan and the Middle East and Africa.
In regional segments, Europe is presently the market leader in the global mycotoxin testing market. Governing administration’s present in the market have imposed various mycotoxin testing policies in Europe.U.K. is anticipated to be the fastest growing country in the European region. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness relatively high growth in the global mycotoxin testing market over the forecast period due to the growing food safety worries among theconsumers and rising global trade.
Global Mycotoxin Testing Market: Drivers & Restraints
Apart from rising need for food safety, global mycotoxin testing market is driven by moist atmosphere, which is foremost to mycotoxins productions in food yields such as dairy products, herbs, cookies, bread, cereals, meat & poultry products, beverages like wine & beer.
Furthermore, consumer are more aware regarding the presence of mycotoxins in products has augmented numerous folds during the past, which is another driver which can boost mycotoxin testing market. Advanced technologies to quickly and efficiently test the existence of mycotoxins are some other factors which are favoring the growth of the market.
Lack of infrastructure facilities, food controller systems, and equipment in the developing economies is projectedto obstructthe developmentspeed of the mycotoxins testing market is the major restraint for the global mycotoxin testing market.
Global Mycotoxin Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the players operating in the global mycotoxin testing market include Symbio Laboratories, Bureau Veritas S.A, Eurofins Scientific SE, Romer Labs Diagnostic GmbH, ALS Ltd, Asurequality Ltd., Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Intertek Group PLC., Silliker, Inc, and SGS S.A. and few other global players.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Mycotoxin Testing Market Segments
- Market Dynamics of Mycotoxin Testing Market
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014-2016 for Mycotoxin Testing Market
- Mycotoxin Testing Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Mycotoxin Testing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies involved in Mycotoxin Testing Market
- Mycotoxin Testing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Mycotoxin Testing Market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mycotoxin Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mycotoxin Testing Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mycotoxin Testing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mycotoxin Testing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mycotoxin Testing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mycotoxin Testing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.