This Nerve Monitoring Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nerve Monitoring Devices market.
Nerve Monitoring allows supervision of nervous system for intraoperative surgeries. Nerve monitoring is an essential part of the surgery also known as intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM) or intraoperative neuromonitoring which implements electrophysiological methods like electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and evoked potentials to monitor the functional integrity of certain neural structures. Nerve monitoring devices are used to monitor the neurological functioning. Neurophysiologist keeps a track of the nerve functioning and work as an integral part of the surgical team nowadays to avoid situation like irreversible nerve damage during surgical procedures. Surgical neurophysiology monitoring offers wide range of testing modality. Some of them are mentioned below:
- SSEP (Somatosensory Evoked Potentials)
- TCeMEP ( Transcranial Electrical Motor Evoked Potentials)
- BSEP (Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials)
- EMG (electromyography)
- Pedicle Screw Stimulation
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- ECOG (Electrocorticography)
- Direct Cortical Stimulation
- TCD (Transcranial Doppler)
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Nerve monitoring market is growing due to continuous advancement in medical technology both for the diagnosis and the treatment of neurological disorders have raised the demand of Nerve Monitoring devices. Rise in the ageing population leading to increase in the number of surgical procedures being performed at the global level and increase in the incidence of neurological disorders are some major factors driving the growth of Nerve Monitoring devices market. More awareness amongst the surgeons is helping the market to dwell in developed countries however the market of developed countries are more or less saturated and have a limited growth opportunity as compared to developing countries especially Asia Pacific countries where due to large population the market growth can be significant in the upcoming years. Lack of skilled professionals in the developing countries and poor or unstable reimbursement regulations are hampering the growth of Nerve monitoring devices in developing countries.
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market: Overview
Nerve monitoring has become an integral part in surgical procedures like spine, brain, vascular and orthopedic surgeries. Nerve monitoring is essential due to increasing incidence of neurological disorders. Nerve monitoring devices market is well established in the developed countries, however some developing countries, where healthcare sector is not much developed are still using alternatives to nerve monitoring. Majorly this market is driven by after sales service contracts. The software used in Nerve Monitoring devices can be outsourced to the developing countries to offer low cost solutions and help in the development of these high end equipment.
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global Nerve Monitoring market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the leading region in Nerve Monitoring Devices market due to the high volumes of surgical procedures being performed. Also, the availability of established healthcare infrastructure, high contribution of healthcare to economy, patient compliance are the reasons for the high demand in North America. Europe has the second largest Nerve Monitoring Devices market due to vast technological advancement in terms of healthcare sector. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at a good rate as compared to NA and Europe as there is ample market opportunity in countries like India and China. Nerve Monitoring Devices market in NA and Europe are almost saturated.
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global Nerve Monitoring Devices market are Medtronic, NuVasive, Inc., Magtism, Inomed, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, EMS Biomedical, NeuroSign, Dr. Langer Medical GmbH, Natus Medical Incorporated, Deymed Diagnostic to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nerve Monitoring Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nerve Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation
Nerve Monitoring Devices market is classified on the basis of product type, modality and geography.
Based on product type, the global Nerve Monitoring market is segmented into the following:
- Cables, Lead wires, Adapters
- Reusable Surface Electrodes
- Disposable Surface Electrodes
Based on modality, the global Nerve Monitoring market is segmented into the following:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography/nerve conduction studies/evoked potential (EMG/NCS/EP)
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Nerve Monitoring Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Nerve Monitoring Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Nerve Monitoring Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Nerve Monitoring Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)