This Neuro Monitoring System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neuro Monitoring System market.
Neuromonitoring system is a technique which is expected to reduce the risk of neurological defects after surgeries that affects the nervous system. The Neuro monitoring system has evolved as it records the electrical potentials during surgical procedures from the nervous system. The introduction of neuro monitoring systems has reduced the risks of muscle weakness, hearing loss, paralysis. The neuromonitoring system provides immediate feedback, increases the safety and upgrades the outcomes during a spinal surgery. The neuro monitoring system measures the activity in terms of electrically evoked signals from the nerves. The neuromonitoring systems uses methods such as electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG), and evoked potentials to monitor neural structures such as nerves, parts of brain and spinal cord. The purpose of the neuro monitoring system is to further reduce the risk of damage of nervous system.
Neuro monitoring system: Drivers and Restraints
The use of neuromonitoring systems offers convenience to help in the detection of injuries before they become severe. Aging population, rise of chronic diseases, road accidents which are further leading to increase in the number of surgeries and procedures are driving the neuro monitoring system market. Also increase awareness among doctors regarding the benefits of neuromonitoring systems are expected to drive the neuro monitoring system market. The neuro monitoring systems are used to help and assess the functions of nerves and muscles. The neuro monitoring system assess the proper placement screws in surgeries which further reduces the risk of nerve intrusion. Also neuro monitoring systems monitor the parts of the spinal cord which assists in detection of sensory changes in the body. The test monitors changes occurred due to ischemia, lack of blood supply to limbs and mechanical manipulations. Neuro monitoring devices such as MEP can be used to access the motor functions, damage and injury to the spinal cord and are further used to verify the pathway. These factors are expected to increase the neuro monitoring system devices market. The Neuromonitoring system Market offers potential and holds a strong perception in future with its continued investment.
Neuro-monitoring system: Regional Outlook
Among all the regions North America (United States) is anticipated to be the leading region in the global Neuromonitoring system market followed by Europe, due to increasing percentage of ageing population suffering from chronic diseases in the region with strict regulations for patient safety. The Neuromonitoring system market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate due to increasing number of patients suffering from spinal injuries. In addition, initiatives by the government in the region on providing better healthcare facilities to the population contribute to the growth of the Neuromonitoring system. Manufacturers are expanding their business by acquiring companies which is expected to grow the Neuromonitoring systems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Neuro monitoring system Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global Neuromonitoring system Market Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, Accurate Monitoring, Neuromonitoring Technologies, Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, NuVasive Inc., Biotronic NeuroNetwork Sentient Medical Systems, and SpecialityCare, AXIS Neuromonitoring, LLC, among others. The companies are involved in partnerships for R&D in order to exploit maximum potential. Also, they are majorly focusing on strengthening the core skills of their product portfolio.
Many companies such as NuVasive, Inc. acquired SafePassage to further expand its neuromonitoring business
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Neuromonitoring system Market by types of hypersomnia, Treatment type, distribution channel and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by end user and country segments
- Neuromonitoring system Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Neuromonitoring system Market system market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Neuromonitoring system Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neuro Monitoring System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Neuro monitoring system Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Neuromonitoring system Market can be segmented on the basis of types of hypersomnia, treatment Type, distribution channel and geography.
Based on types of Neuro-monitoring, the global Neuromonitoring system Market is segmented as:
- Sub-sensory evoked potentials
- Motor-sensory evoked potentials
- Brainstem auditory evoked potentials (BAEP)
- Visual evoked potentials (VEP)
- Somatosensory-evoked potentials (SSEP)
- Mapping for motor-cortex
Based on Application, the global Neuromonitoring system Market is segmented as:
- Spine surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- ENT surgery
Based on End Users, the global Neuromonitoring system Market is segmented as:
- Diagnostic Labs
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Outpatient Clinics
Based on Region, the global Neuromonitoring system Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and China
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Neuromonitoring system market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, cost of the test, specificity and sensitivity
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, Channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neuro Monitoring System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neuro Monitoring System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neuro Monitoring System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neuro Monitoring System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)