This Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment market.
A next-generation network (NGN) is a packet-based network which offers services including telecommunication services to its customers and is able to make use of quality-of-service (QoS)-enabled transport technologies, multiple broadband, and in which service-related functions are independent from underlying transport-related technologies. Next generation network describes the evolution and migration of fixed and mobile network infrastructures including converged networks, proprietary networks and other networks based on IP. Next generation network (NGN) solutions require equipment for deployment that includes mobile backhaul equipment, metro access/aggregation, data center switches, enterprise switches and routers. The next-generation network (NGN) equipment manufacturers are focusing on designing equipment that are affordable, and offer flexible, and scalable solutions and deliver the functionality needed in the equipment.
To meet the growing demand for IP services among the consumers which consume huge amount of bandwidth with every passing day, system manufacturers are continuing to invest in next generation packet-based network elements. This factor acts as one of the prime opportunities for the (NGN) equipment designing vendors in the coming years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rapid technological innovation is a prime factor which is driving the growth in telecommunication industry. A key innovation is transformation from circuit-based public switched telecommunication network to packet-based network using internet protocols which is known as next generation networks (NGN). This transformation includes shifting from traditional copper wire to optical fiber cables that offers high speed services. NGN offers several features to support data and voice communication services that encourages adoption of advanced services among consumers. This factor is expected to positively impact the next generation network (NGN) equipment market during the forecast period.
The challenges faced by the next generation network (NGN) equipment manufacturers include
Ensuring complete compliance and internetworking with a broad range of IPv4, MPLS, IPv6, metro Ethernet and networking standards.
Leveraging software investments across diverse hardware platforms in the rapid evolution in market requirement.
Delivering packet-based software on time to address requirements for NGN equipment.
These factors are expected to act as a challenge to the growth in revenue of global next generation network (NGN) equipment market.
Global Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market: Segmentation
Global next generation network (NGN) equipment market can be segmented into equipment type, enterprise type, and regions.
On the basis of equipment type, global next generation network (NGN) equipment market can be segmented into High fibre copper cables, broadband wireless access devices, broadband devices over power lines, mobile network devices and other satellite connecting devices.
On the basis of enterprise type, global next generation network (NGN) equipment market can be segmented into small enterprise, medium enterprise and large enterprise.
Global Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global next generation network (NGN) equipment market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
North America accounts for largest market share in the global next generation network (NGN) equipment market owing to the advanced technology and easy adoption in the countries such as the U.S and majority of the equipment manufacturers located in the region. The revolution in the IT and telecommunication sectors are offering lucrative growth opportunities for regions such as Western Europe next generation network (NGN) equipment market. Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to have maximum potential for the revenue growth of global next generation network (NGN) equipment market during the forecast period. Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Eastern Europe are among the regions which are expected to witness positive growth during the forecast period.
Global Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for next generation network (NGN) equipment market are Wipro Limited, NEC Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cupola Technology, Fujitsu., Verizon Communications, Inc., ZTE Corporation, Ericsson, Huawei Investments and Holding Co. Ltd., and Qualcomm Incorporated.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Segments
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Dynamics
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain Analysis
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Next Generation Network (NGN) Equipment Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Next Generation Network Ngn Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.