This Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives market.
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market: Introduction
Nitrogen fertilizers such as urea and ammonium nitrate fertilizers promote crop growth and enhance crop yield. Upon mixing with soil, nitrogen fertilizers convert to nitrate compounds, which are susceptible to denitrification or leaching, if not consumed within the span of their application. To avoid such loses, nitrogen fertilizer additives are mixed with nitrogen fertilizers to delay the process of fertilizer conversion. The two commonly used types of nitrogen fertilizer additives are urease inhibitors based nitrogen fertilizer additives and nitrification inhibitors based nitrogen fertilizer additives. Among these two nitrogen fertilizer additives, urease inhibitors are used to reduce the volatilization of urea based fertilizers, which is caused by an enzyme called urease. For example, nitrification inhibitor type of nitrogen fertilizer additives are used to temporarily delay or slowdown nitrification by reducing the activity of Nitrosomonas bacteria present in soil.
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Dynamics:
With the adoption of modern farming techniques across the globe, the demand for agrochemicals has surged to increase the crop yield, which is a major driving factor for the growth of the nitrogen fertilizer additives market. Nitrogen-based fertilizers are consumed during the production of fertilizers to enhance and impart additional properties. The increasing demand for cereals, grains, fruits and vegetables has augmented the demand for nitrogen fertilizer additives across the globe. Thus, agriculture and horticulture together are identified as the key growth driving end-use sectors of the nitrogen fertilizer additives market. Moreover, nitrogen fertilizer additives offer several benefits such as enhanced fertilizer efficiency, cost effectiveness and environmental benefits, among others. Attributing to these benefits, the demand for nitrogen fertilizer additives is expected to increase over the forecast period. However, the complexity involved in the production of nitrogen fertilizer additives and the stringent polices and regulations in developed regions may hamper the growth of the nitrogen fertilizer additives market. The ill-effects of nitrogen fertilizer additives such as leaching and volatility in agricultural soil may restrain the growth of the nitrogen fertilizer additive market with end users opting for substitutes. The product development of nitrogen fertilizer additives has to be in strict compliance with environment management regulatory standards. Thus, major manufacturers and players in the nitrogen fertilizer additives market are emphasizing on the same. A suitable example to advocate this trend has been the launch of high-performance and low toxicity level prototypes of nitrogen fertilizer additives by manufacturers. The prices of nitrogen fertilizer additives are expected to grow moderately during the forecast period.
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Regional Outlook:
Significant growth of the agrarian countries in South East Asia, Latin America, etc., coupled with the growing per capita expenditure, increasing population, growing food demand and increasing demand for effective fertilizers, is expected to support the growth of the nitrogen fertilizer additives market. The global nitrogen fertilizer additives market is dominated by China in terms of consumption and production. China is a major producer of nitrogen fertilizers and accounted over 33% of the global production in 2017 along with the subsequent production of nitrogen fertilizer additives. The China nitrogen fertilizer additives market is expected to witness high value-volume growth over the forecast period. The U.S. and India are also considered as major markets for nitrogen fertilizer additives and are expected to register steady CAGRs over the forecast period. In the Middle East & Africa region, Morocco dominates the nitrogen fertilizer market in terms of production with significant capacity and attributing to this, the demand for nitrogen fertilizer additives in the region is pegged to be high. Overall, the MEA nitrogen fertilizer additives market is expected to exhibit a steady CAGR over the forecast period. In Europe, Russia accounted for the highest share in terms of nitrogen fertilizer production, which in turn is creating demand for nitrogen fertilizer additives. The Europe Nitrogen fertilizer additives market is expected to register slow growth over the forecast period. Additionally, the Latin America nitrogen fertilizer additives market is expected to register sluggish growth over the forecast period. Australia and New Zealand are also expected to register significant consumption of nitrogen fertilizer additives during the forecast period.
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Participants:
Examples of some of the participants involved in the manufacture of the nitrogen fertilizer additives in the global market are BASF SE, Koch Fertilizer LLC, Weyerhaeuser NR Co., Loveland Products, Helena Chemica, Arclin Inc., AgXplore International and Invictis Crop Care LLC, among others.
The nitrogen fertilizer additives market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The nitrogen fertilizer additives market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Value Chain
Regional nitrogen fertilizer additives market analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The nitrogen fertilizer additives market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Segmentation:
On the basis of type, the global nitrogen fertilizer additives market has been segmented into,
- Urease inhibitors based nitrogen fertilizer additives
- Nitrification inhibitor based nitrogen fertilizer additives
On the basis of crop type, the global nitrogen fertilizer additives market has been segmented into,
- Vegetables & Fruits
Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of fertilizer additives market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market - Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on nitrogen fertilizer additives market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Nitrogen Fertilizer Additives Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.