This Oral Anticoagulants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Oral Anticoagulants market.
Effectiveness oral anticoagulants multiple indication
Drug delivery via oral route is the gold standard in pharmaceutical market. Oral anticoagulants (normally called blood thinners) are drugs that collaborate with the body's regular blood-thickening framework to treat and anticipate unusual blood clots in the body. Oral anticoagulants are utilized as a part of patients who have blood clots in the legs (also known as deep vein thrombosis) or in the lungs (also known as pulmonary embolism or PE), different sorts of blood clusters in the veins, a sporadic heart beat called atrial fibrillation that expands the risk of stroke, and mechanical heart valves. Owing to the better and thorough understanding of the bio-chemical and physicochemical parameters by pharmaceutical scientists and better patient compliance, oral anticoagulants have gained considerable market share in recent years. Oral anticoagulants have seen to be used as a preferred alternative over conventional tablets and capsules. In few years, FDA has endorsed three new oral anticoagulant drugs - Pradaxa (dabigatran), Xarelto (rivaroxaban), and Eliquis (apixaban). Like warfarin, every one of the three are 'blood thinners' that decrease probability stroke identified with atrial fibrillation yet they additionally cause bleeding.
The oral anticoagulant Warfarin keeps on being the most generally utilize, yet the utilization of the more up to date oral anticoagulants (Dabigatran Etexilate, Rivaroxaban & Apixaban) is expanding
Major driver in oral anticoagulants market is the wide spread adoption of drugs especially in the geriatric patients with risk of heart strokes. Oral anticoagulants market has seen a steady growth and there is rapid expansion in product pipelines. Also, over the past decade, more patient-friendly, better compliant dosage form has enhanced demand for oral anticoagulants market. Its importance is recognized by both the academia and industry. More than 3 Mn US. citizens have atrial fibrillation, an issue with the electrical arrangement of the heart that causes an unpredictable heartbeat. Rising incidences of Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is also gaining traction. Anticoagulants have been known for a long time to create a striking effect in the rate of stroke (more than 50%), yet they additionally forestall thickening in areas and circumstances where clotting is desirable.
More prominent viability, wellbeing, and cost adequacy of direct acting oral anticoagulants (DOACs) for patients with atrial fibrillation
Based on clinical trials that included more than 50,000 patients from around the world, FDA inferred that every one of the three medications (Pradaxa (dabigatran), Xarelto (rivaroxaban), and Eliquis (apixaban)) were either proportionate to, or more powerful than, warfarin in averting strokes, with a satisfactory risk of bleeding. The effects of these drugs lasts for many days after it is discontinued which may hamper the growth to a certain extent. Despite the fact that bleeding can cause critical morbidity, a large portion of the bleeding that happens with these molecules isn't not much serious, and does not cause the sort of lasting inability or risk of death that strokes cause. The accessibility of new oral anticoagulants (NOACs) focusing on either thrombin (dabigatran etexilate) or factor Xa (rivaroxaban and apixaban) for the counteractive action and treatment of thrombosis has been exceptionally expected. The new oral anticoagulants have major pharmacologic preferences over vitamin K antagonists, including counterbalance of functional activity, and unsurprising pharmacokinetics, disposing of the prerequisite for general coagulation observing.
Novel Oral Anticoagulants Shows Greater Efficacy Coupled with High Intake
As of late, a few different medications known as novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs) have been examined and discharged available as other options to warfarin. Treatment of venous and blood vessel thrombotic disease speaks to a noteworthy restorative test, and the improvement of anticoagulant drugs represents a new evolution in pharmaceutical industry. With technological advancement increasing in development of oral anticoagulants, formulations containing pharmaceutical ingredient with help of new oral anticoagulants technology can provide great opportunities for growth in oral anticoagulants market.
Regulatory Scenario with New Challenges
Regulatory and administrative offices have endorsed a few NOACs for particular signs in view of aftereffects of clinical trials. However, the reception of this new helpful class into clinical practice has been slower than anticipated because of a few components including concerns in regards to pharmaceutical adherence without laboratory or research center monitoring, vulnerability about dosing in some patient populaces (e.g., marked extremes of body weight and renal brokenness), and higher medication costs contrasted and warfarin
Oral Anticoagulants Market Assessment by Disease Indication
Regional Market Outlook
On the basis of regional presence, global oral anticoagulants market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America will continue to dominate the global market as due to the availability of advanced technologies and more number of laboratory developed tests. Europe is expected to hold second largest market share in global Oral anticoagulants market due to growing prevalence of diseases coupled with high intake of NOACs.
Key market vendors include -
Small & Medium Scale Manufacturers/Providers
Large Scale Manufacturers/Providers
Key data points covered in report
- The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Oral anticoagulants Market by route of administration, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by route of administration, end user and country segments
- Oral anticoagulants Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Oral anticoagulants Market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Oral anticoagulants Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
The market sizing of Oral anticoagulants will be done by adoption data triangulation approach. Demand side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of oral anticoagulants. Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings in end use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Additionally, per capita consumption of among end users is tracked at a granular level to obtain the most accurate information. Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as laboratory managers, procurement managers, research supervisors at academic and research institutes, as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment and drug manufacturers, custom solution and service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Oral Anticoagulants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global market for oral anticoagulants market is segmented on basis of disease indication, distribution channels and geography:
Segmentation by Disease Indication:
- Proximal deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Arterial and venous thrombosis
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
Segmentation by Distribution Channels:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Retail pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Oral Anticoagulants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Oral Anticoagulants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Oral Anticoagulants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Oral Anticoagulants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)