This Painting Robots market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Painting Robots market.
Painting Robots Market: Introduction
To achieve consistent and accurate paint finish quality, automated painting equipment comes in handy and painting robots are counted among these painting equipment. Panting robots have an explosion-proof arm and self-contained paint system that paints any surface automatically. These robotic arms are lightweight and have horizontal and vertical reach synchronized with conveyors. Painting robots can have 360 access. Usually, they are available in three types – wall mounted, floor mounted or rail mounted, and they are widely used in almost all industries, including woodworking, construction, automotive, oil and gas, medical and pharmaceutical, plastic and glass, electronics and others. Painting robots are customized according to demand; for example, they can be integrated with spraying and varnishing systems and all kinds of paint materials can be used (solvent-based, powder or water-borne paints).
Painting Robots Market: Drivers and Challenges
Painting robots maximize a manufacturing company’s performance and minimize the cost of production with enhanced accuracy. Adoption of painting robots reduces error and risk margins, optimizes production cycle and subsequently, enables low cost production with lower use of painting material. Panting robots can also be used for varnishing and spraying. This, in turn, will fuel the demand for painting robots in the coming years.
The lion’s share of the market is expected to be held by automotive, aerospace and defence industries as painting robots eliminate the human error factor by eliminating skilled painters. Certain aspects of painting robots, for instance, high rate of accuracy in painting micro parts to huge parts within optimized time, coupled with the growth of end-use industries, such as automotive industry, will drive the demand of the market over the forecast period. Moreover, the use of painting robots prevents employees or manual painters from VOC exposure as paints are considered carcinogenic. This factor is also anticipated to contribute towards the adoption of automated painting equipment.
Painting Robots Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the painting robots market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Japan, India, Middle East and Africa, and South East Asia and Pacific. Cumulatively, China, India, Japan, and South East Asia and Pacific are pegged to exhibit significant demand over the forecast period and hold a major share of the painting robots market, owing to the rapid urbanization and industrialization in these regions. Asia Pacific is anticipated to remain dominant over the forecast period as it is home to many key suppliers and manufacturers. The North America painting robot market is expected to witness significant growth due to the inclination of manufacturers towards technological advancements. Coats and paints contain harmful volatile organic compounds, thus the European Environment Agency (EEA) has established strict regulations on their use. As a result, Europe is expected to register gradual growth in the market. Also, due to similar reasons, manufacturers are strategically locating their production facilities in countries where the regulation on volatile organic compounds (VOCs) either do not exist or are relatively relaxed.
Global Painting Robots Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the key players operating in the global painting robots market include,
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Durr AG
- Fanuc America Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- CMA Robotics S.p.A Italy
- Staubli International AG
- Epistolio robot
- Krautzberger GmbH
- KUKA Aktiengesellschaft
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Painting Robots Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Painting Robots Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global painting robots market has been segmented as:
- Wall Mounted Painting Robots
- Floor Mounted Painting Robots
- Rail Mounted Painting Robots
On the basis of payload, the global painting robots market has been segmented as:
- Below 12 kgs
- Between 12-20 kgs
- Above 20 kgs
On the basis of application, the global painting robots market has been segmented as:
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
On the basis of end-use, the global painting robots market has been segmented as:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Painting Robots Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Painting Robots Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Painting Robots Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Painting Robots Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.