This Paperboard Jars market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Paperboard Jars market.
Paperboard Jars Market: An Overview
Paperboard jars are light-weight jars, mostly made out of recycled paper, widely used for packaging of food & beverages and cosmetics. These jars have substantial barrier properties and are capable of retaining freshness and prevent aroma migration. Paperboard jars are often seen as a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly substitute of metal jars, particularly for cosmetics. Paperboard jars are relatively lighter in weight but are sturdy and durable. Although metal and plastic jars dominate, paperboard jars are expected to gain grounds in the packaging of cosmetics as well as food & beverages in the years to come. Besides, paperboard cans are made of several layers and coated with barrier layers on the inside to achieve maximum protection. Paperboard jars used for food packaging are vacuum-sealed against moisture and oxygen to preserve the freshness of the product.
Paperboard Jars Market: Dynamics
Brand-owners are eyeing paperboard jars as a premium packaging solution which promises to offer protection and doubles up as a branding tool. Top-quality printing, embossing, and use of varnishes are used to enhance the aesthetics of paperboard jars further. These features make paperboard jars an apt choice for retail displays, where product differentiation is a key concern. Thus, paperboard jars are expected to have positive growth prospects in the global packaging market. Also, the availability of various closure options is expected to impact the sales of paperboard jars positively. Manufacturers are providing child-resistant dispenser tops to ensure safety. Several companies also offer custom fitted closures, friction-fit tops and bottoms, and ring-pull top assemblies. Paperboard jars with re-sealable lids lead to less wastage, protects the contents, and allows multiple uses.
Moreover, packaging manufacturers are incorporating customized closures and innovating in terms of paper used to enhance consumer experience. Use of custom fitments and closures of metal, plastic, and paperboard ensure leak-free and spill-free containment of the packaged product. These product developments are expected to continue, thereby fuelling the adoption of paperboard jars in the next decade.
Paperboard Jars Market: Regional Outlook
The geographical analysis of the global paperboard jars market has revealed that the Asia Pacific region is expected to represent remunerative opportunities for paperboard jar manufacturers. This can be attributed to the flourishing retail sector in the region. Consumers are opting for aesthetically appealing sustainable paperboard jars; this shift in behavior is expected to propel the demand for these jars in the region. Furthermore, countries of North America and Europe are expected to witness steady demand for paper jars, owing to their wide adoption for packaging of dry snacks & confectionery. Also, cosmetic manufacturers are adopting paperboard jars for cosmetic packaging; this is expected to give a new momentum to paperboard jars market growth in these regions.
Paperboard Jars Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global paperboard jars market are Paper Tube Co., Chicago Paper Tube & Can Company, Sonoco Products Company, WestRock Company, Nagel Paper, Halaspack Bt, Irwin Packaging Pty Ltd., Ace Paper Tube, and others. The global market seems to be fragmented and highly competitive due to the presence of several regional players. As the barrier to entry is low, several unorganized regional players are expected to contribute to the global paperboard jars market during the period of forecast.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on paperboard jars market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Paperboard Jars Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Paperboard Jars Market: Segmentation
Globally, the paperboard jars market is segmented by neck diameter, closure type, and end use.
By neck diameter, the global paperboard jars market has been segmented as follows
- Up to 50 mm
- 51 mm – 100 mm
- 101 mm & above
By closure type, the global paperboard jars market has been segmented as follows
- Paperboard Ends
By end use, the global paperboard jars market has been segmented as follows
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Food & Beverages
- Snacks & Confectionery
- Coffee and Tea
- Consumer Goods (Gifts, Toys etc.)
- Industrial Goods (Powdered Chemicals, Industrial parts, etc.)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth clay desiccant bag market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on clay desiccant bag market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Paperboard Jars Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Paperboard Jars Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Paperboard Jars Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Paperboard Jars Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)