This Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt market.
Advancement and growing researches in the medical industry leads to a dramatic surge in the availability of new cancer treatment options. Radiation therapies and targeted therapy is showing significant promise in cancer treatment. For example, peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) had recently approved the neuroendocrine tumors and projecting significant growth in the cancer treatment market. Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) is radioisotope or molecular therapy used to treat neuroendocrine tumors (NETs). Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) is recommended for the somatostatin receptor-positive gastroenteropancreatic NETs affected patients. Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) is a targeted therapy designed to slow the progression of gastroenteropancreatic NET and limiting radiation exposure to healthy tissue. Lutathera (lutetium Lu 177 Oxodotreotide) was the first drug approved for the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) for the treatment of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs). In September 2017, the European Commission approved Lutathera peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) drug manufactured by Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. Although, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was approved LUTATHERA in January 2018. Growing clinical trials and development activities to create therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals expected to surge the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market over the forecast period.
Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Increasing prevalence of the neuroendocrine tumors expected to impel the demand for peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) as an increasing number of the patient pool. Establishment of reimbursement policies for Lutathera favors the demand for peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT). A temporary insurance/billing code was used for the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) till 2018. Moreover, increasing clinical trials for the new radiopharmaceuticals drugs approval for cancer therapy expected to surge the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market. Increasing government and private organizations funding for cancer drugs and therapy development is another major factor expected to propel the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market. Moreover, growing manufacturer’s interest in the radiopharmaceutical and cancer market flourish the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market. Side effects such as the transient decrease in blood counts, nausea and others associated with PRRT expected to hamper the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Market: Overview
Peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) a special type of radiopharmaceutical which injected into the patients’ bloodstream. This radiopeptide travels and binds to neuroendocrine tumor cells and provide a high dose of radiation directly to the cancer cell. Big pharmaceutical market players are focusing to enter in the radiopharmaceutical market. For instance, In October 2017, Novartis AG acquired Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) for $3.9 billion to expand oncology portfolio. This acquisition was valuable for Lutathera radiopharmaceutical candidates which were under FDA review in 2018.
Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America and Europe region are expected to grebe more than half of the market share for peptide receptor radionuclide therapy. Increasing clinical trials for radiopharmaceuticals and growing demand for the targeted therapy for cancer are the major factors driving the growth of the peptide receptor radionuclide therapy market in the U.S. and European countries. The Asia pacific peptide receptor radionuclide therapy market expected to grow with significant growth rate as growing demand for advance treatment option and comparatively high prevalence of cancer in India and China.
Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market find across the value chain are Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) (Novartis AG) and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Market: Segmentation
On the basis of indication, peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market can be segmented as:
- Foregut Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Hindgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
On the basis of end user, peptide receptor radionuclide therapy (PRRT) market can be segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cancer Care Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Peptide Receptor Radionuclide Therapy Prrt Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)