This Perforated Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Perforated Packaging market.
The need to keep the food fresh and safe during storage, transportation, and display have been one of the key concerns of food manufacturers and brand owners. In the United States only each year about 43 billion pounds of food is thrown away from the grocery stores only. Using advanced forms of packaging offers a solution to such a large scale of food wastage, and the relative loss incurred by respective industry stakeholders. Perforated packaging is one of such solution which recently gained prominence and has a vital role to play in minimizing food wastage in transit of retail outlets. The perforated packaging is used to increase the shelf-life of the packaged product, wherein it ensures desired volume of air circulated within the package instead of restricting the air flow in the package. It has fine perforations to let the right amount of the air to penetrate the bag keeping the products fresh and crusty. As the food and beverage industry is expanding the demand for the perforated packaging film is also increasing. Perforated packaging wraps the product safely in a perforated plastic cover. Using perforated packaging air circulation can be modified to suit the oxygen transmission rate of the vegetable or fruit concerned. It makes the product look fresher increasing its marketability which in turn decreases the turnover period of the products.
Perforated Packaging Market- Market Dynamics:
Perforated packaging market has reflected vertical upward growth over past three years, on the backdrop of upsurge processed and packaged food demand approximately 30%, 40% and 80% in Europe, India, and the US respectively. The demand for processed and packaged food can be attributed to rapidly changing lifestyle, urbanization as well as increasing disposable income among the middle-class families. Moreover, other high impact drivers for the growth of perforated packaging market are increasing the number of modern retail format and the use of e-commerce for procuring consumable items. The global growth rate for modern retail format and e-commerce is anticipated to be around 5% and 8% respectively. The need of protecting the fresh produce, to have effective packaging and to increase the shelf life of the product is also fuelling the perforated packaging market. There are few constraints such as the inability of perforated packaging to protect its product efficiently from the chemicals and physical damages. Despite all the advantages, the perforated packaging is unable to compete with modified atmospheric packaging options, for increasing the lifespan of the product. Though, the low-cost characteristic of perforated packaging is likely to drive global perforated packaging market on a vertical upward growth trajectory.
Perforated Packaging Market - Regional Outlook:
Regionally perforated packaging market can be segmented into, Latin America, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Perforated packaging market is expected to grow at a steady rate in the period of 2016- 2024. North America is expected to witness the high growth in perforated packaging market for the period because it has a high consumption of the processed meat and packaged food. The demand for perforated packaging in Eastern and Western Europe is forecasted to be sluggish due to government policies against the extensive use of plastics. APEJ region is also expected to witness a robust growth of perforated packaging market in the forecast period due to rapidly changing regional lifestyle. There is an increase in number of modern retail outlets and consumption of processed meat and packaged food in the APEJ region. Perforated packaging market is expected to give the good yield in the APEJ region.
Perforated Packaging Market - Key Players:
Some key players in the perforated packaging market are Amcor Limited, Now Plastics, Helion Industries, Amerplast, ULTRAPERF, Ajover S.A., A-ROO Company LLC, 3M Company, LaserSharp FlexPak Services,
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Perforated Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Perforated Packaging Market- Market Segmentation:
The perforated packaging market can be segmented by the size of the perforation, material used, the product formed, manufacturing technology used and application.
Based on the Perforation size the perforated packaging market can be segmented into:
- Micro perforation
- Macro perforation
Based on the use of material the perforated packaging market can be segmented into:
- Low-density polyethylene
- Perforated tarpaulin
Based on the product formed the perforated packaging market can be segmented into:
- Woven sacks bags
- Liner bags
- Bopp film
- Anti-bacterial BOPP film
Based on the manufacturing technology used the perforated packaging market can be segmented into:
- Laser perforated films
- Punched hole films
Based on the application, the perforated packaging market can be segmented into:
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Produce grain
- Produce vegetable
- Produce fruits
- Dried fruits
- Other food products
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Perforated Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Perforated Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Perforated Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Perforated Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)