This Phosphor Screen market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Phosphor Screen market.
Global Phosphor Screen Market: Introduction
Phosphor screen generally absorbs electron beam or x-rays, radiation, and ultraviolet radiation and emits light, based on the wavelength characteristic of the stimulating material. Phosphor screens are widely used in the manufacturing of imaging instruments in various fields such as consumer electronics, scientific instruments, telecommunication devices, medical instruments, and amongst others. The phosphor screen market is highly fragmented as a consequence of the high presence of domestic and local players. The manufacturers are offering phosphor screens with a different decay time according to the various applications. Storage phosphor screens are also available in the market, which captures latent images produced by ionizing radiation. Moreover, health-care electronics and scientific equipment manufacturing have a large share for the phosphor screen market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Phosphor Screen Market: Market Dynamics
The consumer electronics industry is growing rapidly across the world, with regions such as Asia Pacific exhibiting above average growth. Phosphor screen is widely used in manufacturing consumer electronic devices for generating different images. Also, phosphor screens are widely used in image intensifiers for increasing the intensity of the image. Moreover, phosphor screens are used in the manufacturing of television too. Therefore, the wide range of applications of phosphor screen is increasing its demand significantly. Thus, the consumer electronics industry is extensively boosting the growth of the phosphor screen.
Moreover, the manufacturing of healthcare equipment is increasing due to increasing technological advancement in the field of diagnostic instruments. The phosphor screens are uses in the manufacturing of instruments such as X-Ray imaging, body scanners, and amongst others. Therefore, the expanding health care industry is forecasted to impact the phosphor screen market very positively.
Furthermore, the manufacturing of scientific instruments is increasing due to increasing research and academic activities. The countries such as Germany, USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea, India, and amongst others are increasing their research expenditure. Phosphor screens are widely used in the manufacturing of scientific instruments such as Protein Crystallography, Powder Diffraction, Electron Microscopy, UV spectrometer, Neutron tomography, and amongst others. Therefore, the expanding research industry is also a key driver of the phosphor screen market. Also, phosphor screen is used in telecommunication equipment such as digital phosphor oscilloscopes and amongst others.
Global Phosphor Screen Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent market players identified across the value chain of global phosphor screen market are:
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (GE Healthcare)
- GIDS GmbH
- Kimball Physics
- ProxiVision GmbH
- Dr. Gassler Electron Devices
- NICHIA CORPORATION
- Aimil Ltd.
Leading players are manufacturing storage phosphor screen with advanced specifications. For instance, GE Healthcare Company offering phosphor screen with GP and MS screens that are reliable for various applications.
Global Phosphor Screen Market: Regional Overview
As a consequence of the expanding electronics industry, North America and East Asia have a significant share of phosphor screen in terms of consumption. Notably, China, Japan, and Taiwan have a higher share for the phosphor screen market due to increasing demand from electronic equipment manufacturing companies. Moreover, Europe has gained a significant market of phosphor screen due to expanding the scientific instrument manufacturing industry. The expanding healthcare equipment and consumer electronics industries have witnessed significant growth opportunities in countries such as China, India, and Hungary in terms of consumption.
Owing to the presence of leading players in East Asia, It has a large market share of the phosphor screen in terms of manufacturing. Moreover, North America and Europe have a moderate share of the global phosphor screen market. Middle East & Africa have very less share of the market in terms of manufacturing.
The Phosphor screen Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Phosphor Screen Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Phosphor Screen Market: Segmentation
The global phosphor screen market can be segmented on the basis of decay and end use.
On the basis of Decay, the global Phosphor screen market can be segmented as:
- Short Decay
- Long Decay
On the basis of End Use, the global Phosphor screen market can be segmented as:
- Consumer Electronics
- Health-care electronics
- Scientific Equipment Manufacturing
- Research & Academia
- Detailed overview of parent Phosphor screen Market
- Changing Phosphor screen Market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Phosphor Screen Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Phosphor Screen Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Phosphor Screen Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Phosphor Screen Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.