This Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors market.
In the field of medicine, monitoring is the continuous observation of patients suffering from certain types of disease. It can be performed by continuous monitoring of patients vitals such as BP, Respiratory rate, ECG, Heart rate, saturation and various other. The portable multi-parameter monitors is used for continuous monitoring of the patients vital is special kind of device as compared to the traditional one. These portable multi-parameter monitors are small, easy to use and are available based on technological requirements. The portable multi-parameter monitors allows the visualization of all vital parameters some portable multi-parameter monitors also facilitate visualization of both invasive as well as non-invasive vital parameters for instances, intra-arterial BP Monitoring. The portable multi-parameter monitors primarily use in intensive care unit and post-operative unit which allow the physician and nurse to monitor and record all vitals by visualizing on a single monitor. The portable multi-parameter monitor also facilitate the recording of all the vitals that can be transferred via Wifi or Bluetooth. On of the most prominent feature of portable multi-parameter monitors is that it provides periodic reports and alarm alert during emergency when there is any fluctuations or changes in the vitals. The portable multi-parameter monitors are used in almost all chronic diseases and disorders in hospital and homecare setting such as cardiovascular diseases, Respiratory or pulmonary diseases, neurological disorders hypertension and others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increase in ageing population, rise in prevalence of patients suffering from chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases hypertension and some other are the major driver of portable multi-parameter monitors market. Moreover, population suffering from chronic diseases and post-operative patients require these type of monitors at home care setting will further boost the demand for portable multi-parameter monitors market over the forecast period. Additionally, growing medical tourism, shift towards technology enabled and user friendly devices, favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries will further contribute to impulse the portable multi-parameter monitors market over the coming years. However, high cost of the device, stringent regulatory scenario and device failure are some listed factors that can hamper the market growth for portable multi-parameter monitors.
Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market: Overview
Medical device companies are emphasizing on innovative products launch for different type of monitors which are technology enabled and user friendly. This product diversification will attract the pool of people to use portable multi-parameter monitors at homecare setting. According to the data, in U.S. around 4 Mn patients are hospitalized in ICU’s with an average mortality of 8-19% every year, which is expected to impact the segment positively over the coming years. Also, according to the data, there were approximately 962.3 million people aged 60 and more in 2017, and the digits are expected to reach 2,080.5 million over the coming years (source WHO). Based on device type segment, the modular multi-parameter monitor is expected to hold the major market share due to shift of people towards technologically enabled devices. The high acuity segment of acuity level is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases that require continuous monitoring in high acuity conditions. Among all, the hospital of end user segment is expected to acquire more than 50% of market due to increasing usage at emergency setting, ICU’s, surgical units and special wards.
Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market: Regional Overview
North America will show the high revenue for the portable multi-parameter monitors market due to rise in prevalence of chronic disease and growing concern to use it for homecare settings. After North America, Europe region will show the next robust growth for the portable multi-parameter monitors market in the near future, due to high awareness regarding the use of technology freak devices among people. In Asian Countries like China and India due to increase in geriatric population and rise in number of chronic diseases among elderly as well as adult and pediatric population will hold the good digit of revenue over the coming years. Middle East and African are expected to be the least lucrative region for portable multi-parameter monitors market due to lack of health infrastructure and government initiatives.
Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants active in the portable multi-parameter monitors market across the value chain include Abbot Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Medtronic PLC, Koninklijke Philips, Biotronik, Beckton Dickinson & company, Nihon Kohden, Guangdong BiolightMeditech Co. Ltd., CAS Medical Systems, Drägerwerk AG & Co. and others.
The research report on portable multi-parameter monitors market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on portable multi-parameter monitors market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on portable multi-parameter monitors market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market: Segmentation
The portable multi-parameter monitors market can be segmented on the basis of Device Type, based on Features, acuity level, by application, by end user and region.
Based on device type, the global portable multi-parameter monitors market is segmented as:
- Compact Multi-Parameter Monitors
- Modular Multi-Parameter Monitors
- Handheld Multi-Parameter Monitors
Based on features type, the global portable multi-parameter monitors market is segmented as:
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless or battery enabled
- Integrated defibrillator
- Touch screen
Based on acuity level, the global portable multi-parameter monitors market is segmented as:
- High acuity level
- Medium acuity level
- Low acuity level
Based on application, the global portable multi-parameter monitors market is segmented as:
Based on end user, the global portable multi-parameter monitors market is segmented as:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Specialty clinics
- Home healthcare
Report on Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Portable Multi-Parameter Monitors Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)