This Pre Stressed Concrete market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pre Stressed Concrete market.
Pre-stressed concrete is used widely in multistoried buildings, civic infrastructure and bridges owing to the inherent weakness of concrete in tension which can be removed via the product. The use of pre-stressed concrete improves its service load factor and reduce deflection & cracking. Furthermore, the durability of concrete is also increased due to use of reinforced polymer in pre-stressing. The expanding focus on infrastructure development has enabled the growth of many sub-sectors connected to the construction industry. As pre-stressed concrete wire and component are a substantial part of the construction material industry, the market consumption rate will thereby witness an increase, particularly for prefab construction. This increase in demand is expected to encourage manufacturers to focus more on enlighten the quality of their product and they will significantly benefit from the subsidies delivered by the various governments than it enables them to bring together to economical product. Due to increasing demand of railway transportation, it is expected that the railroad industry will dominate the global pre-stressed concrete market in the forecast period. Moreover, the rise in reusable income and fast growing urbanization will accelerate the growth of this market segment during the forecast period.
Pre-stressed Concrete Market: Dynamics
The decreasing oil prices through the globe resulting in the decline in prices of petroleum based product such as plastic material, polyvinyl chloride material, and asphalt and material insulation is subsequently expected to drive the growth of the global pre-stressed concrete market. Furthermore, reducing oil and gas prices would reduce transportation costs on behalf of the construction industry, which will over again makes relatively inexpensive to accomplish various operational activities. The forthcoming years is thus estimated to record a significant increase in the number of construction activities in the world, resulting in consequent growth of the global pre-stress concrete market. Moreover, an increasing number of bridge construction and building construction are also hike the global pre-stressed concrete market over the forecast period. The National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) has set the benchmark report, according to NPCA the Construction industry is growing with high growth rate.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
For fabrication and assemble & install for post tensioning is requirement of skilled worker may hinder the global pre-stressed concrete market. Furthermore, the high cost of pre-stressing mould and very few number of non-standard units may also affect the product utilization.
The computer controlled automated mixing process is used by management to control production, aid in the decision making process and track inventories. The computer has become a common tool throughout the pre-stressed concrete industry that result in improved quality control. Computer based design and analysis is now the norm for standard pre-tensioned girders and segmental bridges. Geometry control for bridges are commonly computerized in production sites and casting yards. Many highway departments are using CADD drafting stations associated with larger VAX-type computer for development of plan sheet. Furthermore, increasing adoption of robotics and computerized control systems has lagged in the North American construction industry.
Pre-stressed Concrete Market: Key Participants:
Key Participants of the global pre-stressed concrete market are following:
- Insteel Engineers
- KISWIRE LTD.
- SHAGANG GROUP Inc.
- Sumiden Wire
- SIAM INDUSTRIAL WIRE CO., LTD.
- Usha Martin
- Tata Steel
- CELSA GROUP
- Gulf Steel Strands FZE
- AL ITTEFAQ STEEL PRODUCT CO.
- PPI Engineering Pte Ltd.
- BUSCK PRESTRESSED CONCRETE LTD.
Pre-stressed Concrete Market: Region-wise Outlook:
The Middle East and Africa (MEA) region are dominating in the pre-stressed concrete market owing to huge investment in infrastructure, bridges and building. Western Europe is followed by North America due to increasing construction industry and huge investment in R & D in the globe. Asia-Pacific is having a sluggish growth rate in the global pre-stressed concrete market due to slow development of the construction industry.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pre Stressed Concrete Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pre-stressed Concrete Market: Segmentation
The global Pre-stressed concrete market can be segmented on the basis of manufacturing method:
The global Pre-stressed concrete market can be segmented on the basis of Product type:
- Epoxy coated PC strand
- Uncoated PC Strand
- Galvanized PC Strand
The global Pre-stressed concrete market can be segmented on the basis of Application:
- Railroad Industry
- Water conservancy
- Brides and flyovers
The global Pre-stressed concrete market can be segmented on the basis of pre-stress concrete wires:
- 2 & 3 wires
- 7 Wires
- 19 Wires
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pre Stressed Concrete Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pre Stressed Concrete Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pre Stressed Concrete Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pre Stressed Concrete Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.