This Preclinical Mri Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Preclinical Mri Equipment market.
Currently, non-invasive and in-vivo imaging modalities have become quite popular in the study of animal models longitudinally. Preclinical imaging is a non-invasive technique used to visualize living animals in order to study various diseases quantitatively, in real time, with the ability to monitor the disease progression rate at molecular level. Suitable models for preclinical in-vivo studies include, positron emission tomography scanners (PET), single photon emission tomography scanners (SPECT), ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), compute tomography etc. Preclinical MRI imaging technique employs use of large magnets that help generating magnetic fields, carefully targeted electromagnetic pulses, and computer software in order to obtain organ level anatomical images with high spatial resolution. These generated magnetic fields results in formation of paramagnetic atoms including hydrogen, gadolinium, and manganese created by the radiofrequency (RF) coils inside the MRI machine. The machine then captures the relaxation of the atoms at the time when the RF pulse is ceased thus generating an image based on the resonance characteristic of the body part being studied. The preclinical MRI equipment’s are used in study of various life threatening disorders including cancer, cardiovascular disorders, neurological and infectious and inflammatory diseases etc. Apart from this the device can also be used in the transitional research and new drug development.
Preclinical MRI Equipment Market: Drivers and Restraints
Preclinical MRI equipment market is expected to be driven by increasing research and development activities in order to examine key pathophysiological episodes at each disease stage and in development of novel therapeutic drug in treatment of various disease indications. Furthermore, launch of new preclinical MRI equipment’s with advanced MRI technology and additional innovative features is further expected to drive the revenues of preclinical MRI equipment market. For example, BioSpec 3T Preclinical MRI System by Brukur is a multi-purpose, preclinical MRI system that is used for studying mice and rats. The system delivers expanded range of RF coil for multipurpose applications is with superior cryogen free design. Preclinical MRI equipment offers reduced biological variability with expanded opportunity to deliver unique information in distinct forms. This will also result in substantial reduction in the number of animal models required in studying several diseases. Furthermore, integration preclinical MRI equipment machines with other imaging modalities such as PET, SPECT and CT has also resulted in significant revenue generation in global preclinical MRI equipment market. Such hybrid imaging modalities not only deliver functional information but also delivers efficient and unique tools to evaluate new chemical entities and candidate drugs. Challenges including high cost of the device is restricting the use of preclinical MRI equipment into clinical practice, inadequate infrastructure provision and lack of skilled professionals in some of the emerging economies is expected to hamper the market growth of preclinical MRI equipment market over the forecast period.
Preclinical MRI Equipment Market: Overview
Preclinical MRI equipment’s are widely available for preclinical imaging and research purpose. The global market for preclinical MRI equipment is expected to generate higher revenues over the forecast period. This is attributed to extensive ongoing studies in order to diagnose and evaluate several diseases. Also launch of many preclinical MRI equipment’s in the market with highest level of accuracy and sensitivity is expected to drive the revenues of preclinical MRI equipment’s over the forecast period. A recent trend in preclinical imaging is increasing use of multimodality MRI imaging technique with large diameter bore better suited for imaging of whole animal body.
Preclinical MRI Equipment Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, global preclinical MRI Equipment market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. The market in Asia Pacific and Japan is expected to grow at significant CAGR due to growing number of research institutes in countries such as India, Australia and Japan, thus leading to extensive research in the field of clinical biology. North America will continue to hold largest share in the preclinical MRI equipment market as majority of the key market players located in the U.S. coupled with presence skilled professionals in the region which are culture positive to innovation. Europe is expected to take second largest share in the global preclinical MRI equipment market. This is attributed to new preclinical MRI machines launches in the region by several manufacturers.
Preclinical MRI Equipment Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the global custom assay market are Bruker Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Simens Healthcare, Aspect Imaging, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, MR Solutions Ltd., Perkin Elmer, Inc., Mediso Medical Imaging Systems and others. Companies often provide custom assay services, where user can define their requirements and specifications and assay is built accordingly by the manufacturer.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Preclinical Mri Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Preclinical MRI Equipment Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global preclinical MRI equipment market has been segmented on the basis of modality, end user, and geography.
Based on as modality, the global preclinical MRI equipment market is divided into following:
- Bench top preclinical MRI equipment
- Standalone preclinical MRI equipment
Based on application, the preclinical MRI equipment market is divided into following:
- Inflammatory and Infectious diseases
Based on retail end user, the preclinical MRI equipment market is segmented as below:
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Preclinical Mri Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Preclinical Mri Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Preclinical Mri Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Preclinical Mri Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)