This Private Cloud Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Private Cloud Services market.
Global Private Cloud Services Market: Introduction
Cloud computing enables sharing of hosted services utilizing the internet. Enterprises use an array of remote servers which are remotely placed and hosted on the Internet to store, process, manage data rather than a personal computer or a local server. Cloud computing is of various types based on the location of the cloud such as public, private, hybrid and community cloud, and based on service that the cloud is offering such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Testing-as-a-Service and others.
Private cloud is an infrastructure network which is remotely located, utilized by one enterprise or customer. The organizations can also choose on-premise private cloud, which is relatedly more expensive and the organizations would not have physical control over the infrastructure. For the enterprises the level of security and control is high while using a private network among others, but the investment in an on-premise cloud infrastructure is high.
The private cloud has similar features as a public cloud, such as self-service, scalability through a proprietary architecture.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Private Cloud Services Market: Drivers and Challenges
Organizations are gradually seeking a need to minimize their time spent in maintaining infrastructure without neglecting the performance, elasticity, and control on its offerings. Hence, the enterprises are switching to private cloud services to get benefited by the flexible managed services and full customization of the private cloud services that they want to choose. These factors are driving the growth of global private cloud services market.
However, an initial investment in incurring the private cloud services is significantly high to satisfy the requirements of virtualization and the management of various levels which compose the fabric to deploy, monitor, and operate the environment. The location of data and security breaches are prime concerns in private cloud services that act as challenges for the vendors to attract customers. The above factors are among the prime restraints which hinder the growth of global private cloud market.
Global private cloud services market can be segmented into type of services, enterprise size, end-users, and region.
On the basis of type of services, global private cloud services market can be segmented into storage, networking, computing, backup and others.
On the basis of enterprise size, global private cloud service market can be segmented into small enterprise, medium enterprise, and large enterprise.
On the basis of end-users, global private cloud services market can be segmented into retail, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), government and education, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, transportation and logistics and others
Global Private Cloud Services Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global private cloud services market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and the Middle East and Africa
Adoption of private cloud services in North America market is increasing, and this region contributed to the major share of global private cloud services market. Latin America private cloud services market will have a steady growth in the forecast period owing to the growth of cloud computing in the region. Asia Pacific excluding Japan has maximum potential for growth of private cloud services owing to the adoption of digitization and various innovation by companies in cloud services in the countries such as India. Many small and medium enterprises would attract many new vendors in the region having a positive impact on the global private cloud services.
Global Private Cloud Services Market: Competition Landscape
Key vendor in the global private cloud services market includes Amazon.com, Inc. Citrix Systems, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, VMware, Inc. Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Cisco Systems, Inc. and SingleHop LLC
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Private Cloud Services Market Segments
- Private Cloud Services Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Private Cloud Services Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Private Cloud Services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Private Cloud Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for private cloud services market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Australia and New Zealand
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Private Cloud Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Private Cloud Services Market: Segmentation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Private Cloud Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Private Cloud Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Private Cloud Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Private Cloud Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.