This Silage Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Silage Bags market.
Silage bags are packaging and storing systems for silage, which is a green fodder stored in compact and airtight conditions. Silage bags prove to be cost-effective storage systems for farmers who require additional storage capacity. Silage bags substitute other silage storage alternatives such as piles, bunkers and silo systems which require high investment cost. The market for silage bags is driven by awareness among farmers to prevent wastage of fodder and other agricultural produce used to feed animals during the dry seasons.
Silage is produced by the actions of microorganisms especially bacteria that degrades materials such as chopped feed, pressed grass and pulps, which require storage conditions with atmosphere barrier and compacting functionality. Silage bags used to store silage are made of 3 layers of coextruded polyethylene comprising of 2 white layers to make the bag weather proof and 1 black layer which protects the grain from sun light. The silage bag prevents the product from water and atmosphere contact, thereby increasing the shelf life of the product.
Silage bags prove useful in the preventing the wastage of agricultural products, thus coping up the demands of increasing world population for food supply.
Silage Bags Market: Dynamics
Silage bags market is expected to witness hike in terms of demand due to its convenient storage qualities. Silage bags are used for the storage of agricultural products like food grains, crops, etc. apart from feed and fodder. The increasing demand of the agricultural products and reduction in the production of the feed and fodder crops is expected to fuel the demand for silage bags market.
The attributes of silage bags that are support its demand includes low cost investment, minimum space requirement, ease of handling, etc.
Regions with high agricultural activities like India and Australia have increasing preference for silage bags for easy and safe techniques for the storage of their farm products.
Small farmers with inadequate capabilities to invest in larger silo systems prefer silage bags for their short term requirements. Silage bags, in addition, offer the comfort of storage at an appropriate location during shortage of permanent locations. However, the existing options like bunkers, ditches, containers etc., due to their greater storage capacity, appear to be the restraints in the silage bags market.
Silage Bags Market: Region Wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical regions, the silage bags market is divided into following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Asia’s large and growing population coupled with rising incomes and a rapidly growing middle class is expected to drive the demand for silage bags market. Silage bag market is therefore anticipated to be dominated by Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. The world’s growing economy like India and China is also expected to boost the silage bags market in the coming years.
In addition, Australia is also expected to put a positive impact on the silage bags market as the country is majorly dependent on agriculture for its economy. However, Europe and North America is going to witness slower growth than Latin America. Middle East and Africa is also going to face a sluggish growth in silage bags market throughout the forecast period.
Silage Bags Market: Key Players
The key players in the silage bags market includes RKW groups (Germany), Silo Bags International limited (China), Silo Bags India (India), Flex Pack (Holland), Silo bag grain (Australia), Grain Bags Canada (Canada), The Panama Group (India), Ipesa - Rio Chico S.A. (Argentina), etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Silage Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Silage Bags Market – Segmentation
The silage bags market can be segmented as following:
Based on capacity, the silage bags market is segmented into:
- Small : 100 to 140 tons
- Large : 150 to 200 tons
- Very large : 210 to 250 tons
Based on grain types, the silage bags market is segmented into:
- Dry grains
- Wet grains
- Crushed grains
- Dried fruits
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Silage Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Silage Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Silage Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Silage Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)