This Sodium Bisulphite market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sodium Bisulphite market.
Production of food is following an upward trend across the globe resulting in the higher consumption of sulfur chemicals for the preservation of food. Global sodium bisulphite market growth is robust in regions with increasing food production resulting from high population growth, with major growth regions being Africa, Central & South America, and Southeast Asia. In North America and Europe, food production is stagnating and consumption of sulfur chemicals is following this trend. Sodium bisulphite is used in food preservation and as a flavouring agent. Food-grade sodium bisulfate is used in a variety of food products, including beverages, sauces, dressings, and fillings.
Increasing global concerns of food supply chain such as damage during storage, delay in transportation, etc. has resulted in a greater significance in preserving food and consequently using preservatives as a way to prolong the shelf-life of food products. Hence, there is an increasing demand for sodium bisulphite is as a preservative. It is also used as a preservative agent in the photography and film industry which is in turn driving the global sodium bisulphite market growth.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Sodium Bisulphite: Drivers & Restraints
The increasing demand sodium bisulphite in end-user industries across the globe is driving market growth of global sodium bisulphite market. Rising use of sodium bisulphite in the wastewater treatment is the major driving force for the global sodium bisulphite industry. The use of sodium bisulfite solution has increased for De-chlorination, consistent with developments in wastewater treatment and growth in population which is acting as one of the prominent driving factors for the global sodium bisulphite market.
The major restraint in the global sodium bisulphite market implies to be the availability of close substitute such as sodium metabisulphite. Also, another challenge to the industry is the adverse health effects from the use and exposure of sodium bisulphite. Also, it is regulated to be used in fresh produces that are intended to be served raw. This regulation is also expected to impose a challenge to the global sodium bisulphite market.
Sodium Bisulphite: Segmentation
On the basis of end use sector the global sodium bisulphite market is segmented as food, wastewater treatment, paper and pulp, photography and film, and others (textiles, oil and gas etc.)
On the basis of grades the global sodium bisulphite market is segmented as food grade and technical grade
On the basis of functionality the global sodium bisulphite market is segmented as bleaching agent, additive, preservative, reducing agent, DE-chlorinating agent and others
Sodium Bisulphite: Region-wise Outlook
The global sodium bisulphite market is expected to register a favourable growth for the forecast period, 2016-2026. Asia-Pacific is projected to endure its control on the global bisulphite market. The key countries in the mentioned region are projected to be India and China as an outcome of increasing wealth which is resulting in increasing demand for processed food. China is expected to be the largest opportunity in terms of revenue of the industry. Europe and North America are expected to follow Asia Pacific in global sodium bisulphite market. Rest of the world is also expected to register a favourable growth in global sodium bisulphite market
Sodium Bisulphite: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global sodium bisulphite market are Calabrian Corporation, Solvay, Aditya Birla Chemicals, BASF SE, Dow Chemicals, and Shandong Kailong Chemical Industry Technology Co., Ltd. And others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sodium Bisulphite Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sodium Bisulphite Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sodium Bisulphite Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sodium Bisulphite Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sodium Bisulphite Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.