This Stabilometric Platform market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Stabilometric Platform market.
Stabilometric platform is a device which measures body movements of subjects by means of a stabilometer (in standing position), assuming that the stabilometer is a force measuring platform. The platform has a regular and flat surface fixed to four force transduction systems. The correct balance of the human body is very important. This correct balance requires the cooperation of the nerve, musculoskeletal system and organs of balance. For this, the continuous supervision by the central nervous system is required. High blood pressure affects all the components of the balance system. The vertical position of the body by a slight displacement of the centre of gravity is controlled by the central nervous system. The correct position of centre of gravity is obtained by using appropriate movement strategies. The occurrence of hypertension impairs the working of control system, which leads to the appearance of the first losing control symptoms over the body balance. This symptom can be found using a test on a stabilometric platform.
A force measuring platform is a device similar to a weighing scale, which uses a set of force transducers and quantifies the center of pressure. The evaluation of stabilometric platform involves the analysis of the centre of pressure. This center of pressure reflects the motor pattern at the ankle and accordingly the central nervous system reacts to correct the imbalance of the body’s center of mass. Stabilometric platforms record data related to persons postural control and balance. Data obtained from stabilometric platform has led to few advances in the field of medicine. However, data obtained cannot be directly analyzed, some data analysis techniques have to be used. The balance control is a complex neuronal mechanism which is based on unconditional and conditioned reflexes. As the mechanism requires the participation of brain regions, thus the training of posture support mechanism can provide a highly effective tool for rehabilitation.
Stabilometric platform is widely used for the balance skill training with the visual biofeedback. Stabilometric platform automatically evaluates some parameters like length of the ideal trajectory, type of the trial, location of the target points, the speed and length of the real trajectory of the projections of the centre of gravity between the target points. During the stabilometric platform measurements, designations used to indicate the direction of body movements are Left (L), Right (R), Anterior (A), and Posterior (P). These directions are always defined form the subject’s point of view. Use of a stabilometric platform is a reproducible and objective method for the evaluation and recording of balance skills. The stabilometric platform provides the localization on the ground projection of the person’s centre of gravity, dynamics and localization of the centre of gravity of each foot, load distribution between left and right foot, etc. With the analysis of this information it is possible to evaluate the vestibular, postural, dental & podiatry dysfunctions, orthopedic and pathologies.
Initially, stabilometric platform was merely a technique for assessing patient balance and postural control. However, it is now considered as a useful tool for treating and diagnosing balance related disorders.
Stabilometric Platform Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global stabilometric platform market is a growing market owing to the rising awareness regarding the diagnosis options available for balance and postural control disorders. The market for stabilometric platform is driven by improving quality of life, functional independence and increasing of the awareness regarding balance skills among others. However, high cost of equipment and limitation in the availability of skilled personnel to operate these platforms are likely to challenge the growth of the market.
Stabilometric Platform Market: Overview
Stabilometric platforms are the most accurate equipment in testing balance disorders. Based on the types, the global stabilometric platform market is segmented into single function and multi-function. Multi-function stabilometric platform is the most widely used stabilometric platform type across the globe.
Stabilometric Platform Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global stabilometric platform market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. The market in North America is expected to dominate over the forecast period due to the high acceptance of innovative devices, and increase in geriatric population. Western Europe is expected to be the second largest market for stabilometric platform. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to experience steady growth due to current limited awareness towards balance and postural control techniques and limited expenditure on healthcare.
Stabilometric Platform Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in global stabilometric platform market include MEDI-CARE SOLUTIONS srl, Sensing Future Technologies, TECHNO CONCEPT, Vertigomed, WOODWAY, Easytech srl, Biodex, Man&Tel, Framiral, Vestibular Research & Development, LLC. (Balanceback), Techmed, etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Stabilometric Platform Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Stabilometric Platform Market: Segmentation
The global stabilometric platform market is classified on the basis of types, end user, and geography.
Based on the types, the global stabilometric platform market is segmented into the following:
- Single function
Based on end user, the global stabilometric platform market is segmented into the following:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Stabilometric Platform Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Stabilometric Platform Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Stabilometric Platform Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Stabilometric Platform Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)