This Substation Grounding System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Substation Grounding System market.
Substation Grounding System Market: Introduction
The Substation Grounding System comprises of grid commonly known as earth mat that is generally manufactured by burying conductor horizontally in the ground. The Substation Grounding System can be regarded as important component to ensure safety to staff in substations against accidents associated with electrical transmission. The Substation Grounding System connects the ground connection with transformer wires to complete earthing circuit and to bypass high voltages generated in the substation to the ground. The market is dominated by single-source supplier of products and expertise for setting up Substation Grounding System. As Substation Grounding Systems are subject to weathering, corrosion, damage and general wear, market participants generally focus on stocking and logistics services to ensure exact supply in case of emergency needs. The major target customer for the players are utility engineers that hold responsibility of accurately assess the condition of grounding systems and maintain the system to avoid any kind of additional fault current. The market is anticipated to witness surge in the services segment as power transfer is increasing while the already existing infrastructure is limited in terms of capacity. As safety is prime concern for the power distribution operations to protect valuable life of staff and also maintain reliable supply, the Substation Grounding System is expected to grow continuously over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Substation Grounding System Market: Drivers and Restraints
The ongoing urbanization, rising investment in the infrastructure projects, industrialization and massive growth of the power sector are the major driving factors favoring the growth of Substation Grounding System across the globe. In the developing world, the country are anticipating significant growth in the electricity demand forcing them to are investing heavily in developing corresponding power infrastructure to support the future needs. Furthermore, growth in the residential as well as commercial projects, improvements in the rural electricity supply and government support to increase manufacturing activities are expected to boost the market growth of Substation Grounding System. The modernized technologies for digital substation enables an electric utility to monitor and control the transmission and distribution will create positive impact over the software segment. In the developed region of the globe such as North America and Europe, the market is driven by the new projects being taken to replace the aging power infrastructure and natural gas power generation projects. Adding to this, the high growth in wind and solar power sectors will directly impact the demand for Substation Grounding System. Although, the substation Grounding System demand may get limited due to fragmentation of power devices in the remote region and long approval process, the challenges facing infrastructure investment are small compared to the driving factors that will support continuous growth of the market.
Substation Grounding System Market: Regional Outlook
The global Substation Grounding System market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In the APEJ, the government are heavily investing in the infrastructure and power sector making them most attractive market for offering Substation Grounding System. The North America and Western Europe market will continue to grow at moderate pace largely driven by expansion and replacement power transmission devices. Although Latin America, Eastern Europe & MEA markets are smaller in terms of volume, the market growth will remain high in terms of CAGR.
Substation Grounding System Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Substation Grounding System market include:
- Hubbell Power Systems
- Lightening Protection Inc.
- ABB Group
- Genius Protection System
- Southwire Company, LLC
- Burndy LLC
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Onrion LLC
- Power Technology
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Substation Grounding System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Substation Grounding System Market: Segmentation
On the basis of solution, the Substation Grounding System market can be segmented into:
On the basis of component, the Substation Grounding System market can be segmented into:
On the basis of application, the Substation Grounding System market can be segmented into:
- Power Transmission
- Distribution Network
- Renewable Energy
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Substation Grounding System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Substation Grounding System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Substation Grounding System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Substation Grounding System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.