This Surgical Sutures market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Surgical Sutures market.
Surgical sutures refer to the medical device that is used to hold body tissue together and helps to close a wound.
Surgical sutures commonly called stitches, which involves using a needle with an attached length of thread. Surgical sutures used to close wound in various disease such as skin ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, pediatric cardiac surgery and diabetic ulcers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing aging population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are the major factors drive the growth of the surgical sutures market.
Surgical Sutures Market: Drivers and Restraints
Presently, surgical sutures market is driven by growing aging population, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising healthcare expenditure, increasing number of surgeries and burns and increasing number of hospitals.
However, growing demand for advanced wound closure materials, lack of product innovations in the surgical sutures and side effects from surgical sutures act as a major barrier for this market.
Surgical Sutures Market: Segmentation
Surgical Sutures Market: Overview
With rapid growing elderly population and increasing incidence of chronic diseases, the global surgical sutures market is expected to have a positive growth in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Surgical Sutures Market: Region- wise Outlook
The global surgical sutures market is expected to register a positive CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global surgical sutures market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and RoW.
North America followed by Europedominates the global surgical sutures market due to the good reimbursement schemes, developed healthcare infrastructure, increasing elderly population and rising incidence of chronic diseases. Asia-Pacific is the fastest emerging market for global surgical sutures due to the cost effective option to cure the disease, low disposable income and growing elderly population in this region.
Surgical Sutures Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global surgical sutures market are Smith & Nephew, Johnson and Johnson, Covidien, 3M healthcare, Derma Sciences, SMB Corporation Of India, Dolphin Sutures, Molnlycke healthcare, Lotus Surgicals, Riverpoint Medical and B. Braun Melsungen AG.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type, materials and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Surgical Sutures Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Surgical Sutures market is further segmented into following types:
- Absorbable Sutures
- Non-absorbable Sutures
- Monofilament Sutures
- Multi Filament Synthetic Sutures
- Skin Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Traumatic Wounds
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.