This Textured Milk Protein market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Textured Milk Protein market.
Market Outlook for Textured milk proteins Market:
Textured milk proteins are basically milk protein ingredients which are manufactured by retaining the protein portion of the milk while draining off the fats and water content. The textured milk protein are of two types- whey protein concentrates and casein concentrates. Textured milk proteins are mainly applicable for improving the foaming or the frothing in the milk-based beverages and other dairy-based products such as yogurt, cheese, and cream based products. The textured milk protein is a multifunctional ingredient that has properties such as water binding, foaming, emulsification, gelling and heat stability. Textured milk proteins have a wide range of applications in the industries such as food, beverage, bakery, sports nutrition, etc., and so might have an increasing demand in the future.
Textured milk protein demand in the food industry
The consumers are becoming more conscious of their diet and lifestyle, they are now focusing on consuming healthy food products which can provide the required amount of nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, etc. This major factor might help increase the market for textured milk protein as it is nutritional rich and has an application in various industries such as food, bakery, etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The National Dairy Development Board estimated that world milk production was 806.70 million MT in the year 2015. The high production and availability of milk open the market for production of textured milk protein. The powder form of textured milk proteins have more shelf-life and can be easily transported which is a major advantage for the industries. The other factor that helps to expand the market for textured milk protein is the preference of consumers. The consumers are now having less preference for proteins that are derived from meat as there is the risk of disease and other side effects. The use of textured milk protein as a food ingredient can increase the protein content of the food product without adding lactose which makes it favorable for use by the lactose intolerant customer. As the lactose is absent, the food products containing textured milk protein will not have the defects such as sandiness due to crystallization of lactose, browning due to Maillard reaction, etc. This will help increase in the shelf-life of the textured milk protein containing food products. So the lactose-intolerant demo graph becomes one of the key driving factors for the textured milk protein market.
Textured milk protein isolate also can have a potential use in sports nutrition industry so as to gain the necessary amount of proteins to maintain muscle strength, increase the recovery after an intense workout, repair the tissue damage, etc. In recent times, there has been an increase in demand for on-the-go sports nutrition products, due to rise in health trends and fitness trends amongst the millennial demo graph.
Global Textured milk protein Market: Key Participants
Some of the global key market players are Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Société FIT, Ingredia SA, Kerry Group plc, Socius Ingredients, Hilmar Cheese Company, Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, etc. are among the others.
Global Textured milk protein Market: Key Developments
In September 2018, Epi Ingredients launched Epiprot 60 UL, a milk protein concentrate that contains 60 percent of total native protein. The consumer's interest in sustainability, animal welfare, etc., are changing the market and so the food, nutrition, and beverage manufacturers are also trying to innovate their products. The Epiprot 60 UL launch will help the food, beverage, and other industries to bring in innovation along with the maintenance of the nutritional value of the product.
Opportunities for Textured milk protein Market Participants:
It has been studied that milk protein has been effective in reducing the negative effects of chemotherapy on the patients that are treated for cancer. According to researchers, this milk protein will allow cancer patients to enjoy their meal and can therefore not face the problem of malnutrition. Such research and development might help increase the use of textured milk protein as a food ingredient in various food products, beverages, etc., and can help expand the market. Educational marketing might help in increasing the awareness and benefits that are gained by using textured milk protein.
Brief Approach to Research:
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the end use of the Textured milk protein is covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. Some of the key data points which get covered include market size, supply vs. demand, consumption vs. production understanding, exporting and importing geographies, key trends, opportunity, drivers, and restraints and to analyze key players and their market shares. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including the background and evolution of Textured milk protein
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and potential of Textured milk protein
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Textured Milk Protein Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Textured milk protein Market: Segmentation:
Textured milk protein segmentation on the basis of the form:
Textured milk protein segmentation on the basis of type:
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Milk Protein Concentrate
Textured milk protein segmentation on the basis of end use:
- Smoothies & milkshakes
- Ice creams
- Functional food
- Sports Nutrition
- Breakfast cereals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Textured Milk Protein Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Textured Milk Protein Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Textured Milk Protein Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Textured Milk Protein Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)