This Thyroid Function Tests market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thyroid Function Tests market.
Thyroid Function Tests (TFT) include various blood tests which are conducted to identify the functions of thyroid gland.
Epidemiological data from WHO suggests that there are more than 750 million cases globally with thyroid disorder. Several thyroid disorders such as Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s Disease, Grave’s Disease and Thyroiditis can be detected with the help of TFT. Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism are two major indication of thyroid disorders. There are more than 250 million cases with hyperthyroidism globally. Around 60% of the population effected with thyroid disorder are unware of the situation. Female population are 5-6 times more likely to develop a thyroid disorder.
Thyroid Function Tests Market: Drivers & Restraints:
TFT is found to be very effective in diagnosing thyroid condition in patient. With the increase in prevalence of hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism and increasing awareness among the patients, these tests are prescribed by all the physicians. These tests also helps to diagnose auto-immune disorder, such as Hashimoto’s Disease, Grave’s Disease and Thyroiditis.
The TFT market is expected to growth at a significant growth in the forecast period (2016-2025) due to the various advantages offered by these test and favorable reimbursement facilities.
Thyroid function tests are very effective in diagnosing thyroid disorders. However, there are also a few potential challenges associated with them. The major challenge is setting the “normal range” for these tests. Given the risk/benefit perspective seems unclear, treatment decisions need to be individualized, based on the severity of individual symptoms.
Amongst all the healthcare facilities, hospitals are anticipated to account for majority of the TFT’s done worldwide.
Thyroid Function Tests Market: Regional Outlook
The global thyroid function tests market is expected to register a significant growth for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, the global thyroid function tests market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. As of 2015, North America and Western Europe dominated global thyroid function tests market in terms of market revenue. Asia Pacific & Japan is projected to grow at a substantial growth and will contribute to the global thyroid function tests market value exhibiting a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2015-2025.
Thyroid Function Tests Market: Key Players
The key players in thyroid function testsmarket are Beckman Coulters, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, bioMérieux Inc, DiaSorin S.p.A and IBL-America and Others. The thyroid function testsmarket players can develop prospects in customized test solutions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thyroid Function Tests Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Thyroid Function Tests Market: Segmentation:
The TFT market is broadly classified into three segments based on the disease indication.
- TSH Tests (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Test)
- FT4 Tests (Free T4)
- FT3 Tests (Free T3)
The overall TFT market is further segmented by usage of these tests in different healthcare facilities.
- Acute Care Centers
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Thyroid Function Tests Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Thyroid Function Tests Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Thyroid Function Tests Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Thyroid Function Tests Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)