This Ultrasonic Diathermy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ultrasonic Diathermy market.
Ultrasonic diathermy products or therapies produce high frequency sound waves that travel deep into the tissues and create gentle therapeutic heat. The machine produces heat within the body tissues for the treatment of pains, joint contractures and muscle spasms and to heal deep inflammatory diseases. However, it cannot be used for the treatment of malignancies. It is a non-invasive and drug free treatment which is effectively used to treat joint pains and muscle pains. Mechanical waves produced by ultrasonic diathermy enhance the circulation of tendons, ligaments and muscles. Moreover, the mechanical waves produced enhance the transportation of fluids by compression and rarefaction forces. The ultrasonic diathermy machine acts on the tissues, improves the cellular environment and increases the kinetics in tissues as nutrients are transported and waste is removed.
Ultrasound Diathermy machines are effectively and harmlessly used to provide relief against pain and reduce stiffness. The machine facilitates penetration of ointments into the skin, which improves the circulation and healing process. The technique has gained quick acceptance as a user-friendly technique owing to the growing patient pool across the globe. In addition to the fact that these machines grant higher efficiency to the whole process due to their advanced technological aspects, they are also portable and easy to carry. Owing to all of these factors, the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market is expected to witness fast growth during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Factor Driving the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market
The global Ultrasonic Diathermy market is expected to be driven by advancements in technology. Key drivers in the market are increasing cases of joint pains, muscle spasms, arthritis, back pain and osteoporosis, among people. According to a report by CDC (Center of Disease Control and Prevention), between 2013 and 2015, an estimated 54.4 million US adults (22.7%) were suffering from arthritis. With growing demand and expanding patient pool, the healthcare expenditure is increasing to improve hospital infrastructure, which is one of the major factors expected to drive the ultrasonic diathermy market. The Ultrasound diathermy machines are small and compact and can be carried anywhere and can work as standalone systems and portable devices as well. They are used in many clinical segments, as they are non-invasive in nature, lack ionizing radiation and can soothe and relax spasm and pain. However, these devices cannot be used if the patient has any implanted medical device, malignancy or healing fractures.
Regional Market Outlook
North America followed by Europe are the dominant regions in the global ultrasonic diathermy market mainly due to the fact that end users are becoming more open towards such non-invasive devices. In North America, the U.S. is the dominating country in the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market due to the high penetration of technologically advanced products. Economic conditions in the APAC as well as the growing geriatric population in the region are set to drive the ultrasonic diathermy market. APAC is the fast-growing region due to rising awareness among people. Latin America is also expected to grow at a considerably high CAGR due to rising healthcare expenditure to enhance patient compliance. Growth in Middle East and Africa is considerably less when compared to the other regions. However, North America would maintain its position in the ultrasonic diathermy market and emerging economies, such India, China and Brazil, are expected to witness high growth in the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market.
Examples of some of the major key players operating across the value chain of the Ultrasonic Diathermy market are Johari Digital Healthcare LTD, Ibramed, Globus Italian Excellence, BTL., Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Johari Digital Healthcare, DJO LCC, ZetrOZ, Inc. and ASTAR.
Ultrasonic Diathermy Market: Overview
The Ultrasonic Diathermy market is consolidated with very few players operating in the global space. Growing geriatric population and increasing number of patients suffering from arthritis combined with improved technology are some of the factors expected to create high demand in the Ultrasonic Diathermy market. The treatment effectively treats joint pains and muscle pains by enhancing the circulation of muscles tendons and ligaments.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Key Data Points Covered in Report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- The Ultrasonic Diathermy devices by product type, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, western Europe, Eastern Europe Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by product type, end-use segments and country
- The Ultrasonic Diathermy devices Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- The Ultrasonic Diathermy devices Size & Forecast 2018 - 2026
- The Ultrasonic Diathermy devices Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ultrasonic Diathermy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ultrasonic diathermy market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Ultrasonic Diathermy market has been segmented on the basis of product type, end users, and regions
Based on product type, the global ultrasonic Diathermy market is segmented as:
- Standalone Devices
- Portable Devices
Based on end user, the global ultrasonic diathermy market is segmented as:
- Research centers and diagnostic centers
- physiotherapeutic centers
Based on Region, the global ultrasonic diathermy market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of procedure, cost of device, specificity and sensitivity of the device
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ultrasonic Diathermy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ultrasonic Diathermy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ultrasonic Diathermy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)