This Us Energy Drinks market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Us Energy Drinks market.
Energy drinks fall under the category of functional beverages, which also includes sports and nutraceutical drinks. Sports drinks are generally consumed during exercise to avoid dehydration. Whereas nutraceutical beverages contains bioactive compound which helps to promote and enhance health. Energy drinks mainly comprises of high percentage of caffeine, sugar, other energy enhancing ingredient such as, herbal extracts, B vitamins, and taurin. It was initially introduced as a dietary supplement but further its features was enhanced to provide the consumer with sustained energy, and to reduce physical and mental fatigue. For the consumers energy drinks are offered in the form of shots, in powder, ready-to-drink (RTD). Among all these form ready-to-drink is mostly consumed by the consumers.
US Energy Drinks Market Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
On the basis of type US energy drinks market is segmented as alcoholic and non-alcoholic energy drinks. Among both the segment currently alcoholic energy drinks account for the largest share as compared to non-alcoholic drinks in US. This is because in US the consumers are more prone towards alcoholic beverages. However, increasing consumer consciousness towards their health is expected to support the growth of non-alcoholic energy drinks in the country. Moreover, banning of alcoholic energy drinks across the country, by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) due to its adverse effect on health and increasing consumption by underage group is also expected to drive non-alcoholic energy drinks market in the country in forecast period.
The US energy drinks market can also be segmented on the basis of end use. This includes kids, teenagers, adults, and geriatric population. Among all these segments teenagers is expected to account for the highest market share in US energy drinks market followed by adults and kids. The growth of energy drinks market by teenagers in US is supported by the reason that energy drinks are highly consumed by athletes which mostly lie under the segment of teenagers and adults or under the age group of 16 years to 34 years. Moreover, most of the energy drinks manufacturer’s offerings and promotion are teenagers and adults oriented which is also expected to support the demand of energy drinks through this group.
Global energy drink market is expected to account for double digit growth by 2018. In 2012, North America accounted for the highest market share across the globe followed by Asia Pacific in Global energy drinks market. In North America region the US is expected to occupy the largest share of the pie followed by Canada in the forecast period. Approximately more than 300 varieties of energy drinks which represents approximately more than 200 brands are operating in US energy drink market which is expected to support the growth of US energy drinks market in the forecast period.
US Energy Drinks Market Drivers
The consumer oriented advertisement coupled with availability of increased varieties of energy drinks across the country is driving the growth of US energy drinks market. In addition the strategic adoption of companies for promoting their product through cross promotional tactics such as integrating their product through sports events or advertising their product in connection with popular music icon is also supporting the growth of US energy drinks market. The young and aged group of people gets more attracted towards the product that bear the feature of providing fit and active lifestyle is expected to drive the US energy drinks market in the forecast period. Moreover, continuous launch of new product variant in the US such as low calorie or sugar free energy drink, or organic or natural energy drink is expected to attract more health conscious consumers and support the growth of energy drinks market in the forecast period.
US Energy Drinks Market: Key Players
The key international players operating in US energy drinks market includes Red Bull GmbH,Gatorade Company Inc,Monster Beverage Corp., Rockstar Inc., PepsiCo Inc, The Coca-Cola Company,Arizona Beverage Company and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Us Energy Drinks Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- US Energy Drinks Market Segments
- US Energy Drinks Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- US Energy Drinks Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- US Energy Drinks Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- US Energy Drinks Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- US Energy Drinks Competition & Companies involved
- US Energy Drinks Market Technology
- US Energy Drinks Market Value Chain
- US Energy Drinks Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for US Energy Drinks Market includes
- North America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Us Energy Drinks Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Us Energy Drinks Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Us Energy Drinks Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Us Energy Drinks Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)