This Vibration Sensor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vibration Sensor market.
Vibration sensor can also be termed as vibration transducer that converts vibrations into an electrical equivalent output (such as voltage). Vibration means any motion of object from its mean position. It can be caused due to number of reasons such as external excitation, unbalanced centrifugal force, friction between surface and wind. Vibration has various advantages as well as disadvantages. It is used to detect any catastrophic events and to take preventive measures. However, in industrial and commercial sector this vibration is undesirable as it causes damage to machines. Furthermore, excess damage is also unsafe for human beings. Hence, to avoid this dangerous situation vibration level should be measured with the help of vibration sensor.
Vibration Sensor Market: Drivers and Restraint
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
On the other hand, major factor hindering the growth of global vibration sensor market is maturity of end-user segment
Vibration Sensor Market: Segmentation
The global vibration sensor market can be segmented on the basis of product type, technology, material and application. On the basis of product type, the global vibration sensor market can be segmented into accelerometers, electrodynamic velocity transducer and non-contact displacement transducer.
On the basis of technology, the global vibration sensor market can be segmented into piezoresistive, strain gauge, variable capacitance, hand probe, tri-axial sensors
On the basis of material, the global vibration sensor market can be segmented into doped silicon, quartz and piezoelectric ceramics.
On the basis of application, the global vibration sensor market can be segmented into automobile, aerospace, consumer electronics, coal & quarry sector, oil & gas, machine & structure monitoring, medical & pharmaceuticals and others. The global vibration sensor market growth is accelerated because of high adoption of vibration sensors in aerospace industry. Furthermore, vibration sensors are used in wide areas such as vibration in shock treatment, breathing monitoring, measuring machine vibrations and other applications. Vibration sensors are also used in digital displays and touch screens.
Vibration Sensor Market: Region wise outlook
On the basis of region, the global vibration sensor market can be seven regions which include – North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America is dominating the global vibration sensor market and expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. However, Asia Pacific is expected to expand at highest compound annual growth rate over the forecast period.
Vibration Sensor Market: Key Players
Key players in global vibration sensor market are ASC GmbH, Dytran Instruments, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology Inc., National Instruments Corporation, Colibrys Ltd., Hansford Sensors Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH and others. Key players are focusing on development of new technologies in order to gain competitive advantage. For example, in November 2015, Hansford Sensors Ltd. launched new compact vibration switch to protect machinery against unexpected shutdown and repair cost. In July 2015, Colibrys Ltd., released its new vibration sensor, The VS1000 – the second generation vibration sensor of the Colibrys VS family. The market is also witnessing a trend of customization of vibration sensor as per its size, frequency range and load capacity. Therefore market players are focusing on providing the vibration sensors as per the need of different applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vibration Sensor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vibration Sensor Market Segments
- Vibration Sensor Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Vibration Sensor Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Vibration Sensor Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Vibration Sensor Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Vibration Sensor Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vibration Sensor Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vibration Sensor Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vibration Sensor Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vibration Sensor Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.