This Activated Cake Emulsifier market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Activated Cake Emulsifier market.
Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Outlook
Activated cake emulsifiers are extruded emulsifier systems distributed on a food carrier. The effects it provides include functionality such as fast uptake and integration of air into a cake batter resulting in improved stability and a superior cake quality. The demand for unique flavor and taste in cakes with high quality is increasing by the day. To meet consumers’ demand, foodservice providers are developing cakes with diverse flavors and reliable quality obtained by the inclusion of activated cake emulsifier.
Furthermore, the aspects that hold out as the primary drivers of the activated cake emulsifier market are increasing in-store bakeries, growing demand for innovative products and distinct flavor in cakes and changing consumers' taste pattern. However, the available alternatives of activated cake emulsifier such as egg white and fats comprising trans-fatty acids (TFA) could hamper the market growth. Because of functional roles of egg in the production of cakes, it would be challenging to reduce or substitute egg in cake entirely, which could obstruct the market in growing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Expanding Overall Bakery Industry Making the Way for Activated Cake Emulsifiers:
Activated cake emulsifier is a term which describes the instant properties of the emulsifier when included in the cake batter. The activation is attained by placing the emulsifier on the starch granules surface by means of a very sophisticated extrusion procedure. Owing to the numerous benefits it provides including easier production of cakes, improved texture with higher volume, lower production costs and additional benefits, the activated cake emulsifier is envisaged to witness tremendous growth in the near future. Also, growing out-of-home consumption pattern coupled with a rise in demand for healthier bakery products, enhanced batter for cake making is becoming topical, which can enhance the market growth of the activated cake emulsifiers. Moreover, the shifting consumers' preference for health foods, expanding overall bakery industry, and rising demand for the clean label and organic ingredients used in cakes are some of the primary factors playing a pivotal role in the growth of the activated cake emulsifier market.
Global Activated Cake Emulsifier Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Activated Cake Emulsifier market are Palsgaard SA, PentaCake, BASF SE, Danisco A/S, SensoryEffects, Wacker Chemie AG, Masson Group Company Limited, Corbion N.V., Rich Products Corporation, The Bakels Group, Molkerei MEGGLE Wasserburg GmbH & Co.KG, Ingredion, Inc., Guangzhou Kegu Food, FrieslandCampina Kievit, United Food Industries, among others.
Global Activated Cake Emulsifier Market: Key Developments
In June 2016, Corbion N.V. added propylene glycol monoesters capabilities to one of company’s emulsifier production facilities. The applications of the line of ingredients include sweet goods, bakery mixes and more.
Opportunities for Global Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Participants
Consumers desire new cakes and new twists on current offerings – no matter where they buy it from, be it a bakery outlet, supermarket, their local craft baker or make it themselves. Consumers also want the cake or the mix to be reasonably priced and with a shorter list of ingredients, not to mention as healthy as possible. Activated cake emulsifier offers the perfect solution. Activated Cake Emulsifier has unique properties such as enhance batter whipping used in bakery products, improve volume, short whipping time, increase the stability of dough, others.
Also, the per capita consumption of cakes is increasing rapidly which is providing a lucrative opportunity for the activated cake emulsifier manufacturers. The consumers are increasingly challenging the industrial cake producers to offer high-quality, exotic cakes at a cheaper cost. Recent testing has also shown that activated cake emulsifiers work well in gluten-free applications. The producers could emphasize on making gluten-free specific activated cake emulsifiers to expand their position in such a competitive market.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the type, application, and distribution channel of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global scale to estimate the overall market sizes.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the activated cake emulsifier market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Segments
- Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Dynamics
- Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Size
- Activated Cake Emulsifier Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Activated Cake Emulsifier Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Activated Cake Emulsifier Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Activated Cake Emulsifier
- Value Chain Analysis of the Activated Cake Emulsifier Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Activated Cake Emulsifier Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Activated Cake Emulsifier: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Product Type, the global Activated Cake Emulsifier market has been segmented as –
- Polyglycerol Esters
- Lactic Acid Esters
On the basis of Source, the global Activated Cake Emulsifier market has been segmented as –
On the basis of Form, the global Activated Cake Emulsifier market has been segmented as –
On the basis of application, the global Activated Cake Emulsifier market has been segmented as –
- Pound Cake
- Butter Cake
- Sponge Cake
- Dorayaki (Bean-Jam Pancakes)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the activated cake emulsifier market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the activated cake emulsifier market
- Competitive landscape of the activated cake emulsifier market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on activated cake emulsifier market performance
- Must-have information for activated cake emulsifier market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Activated Cake Emulsifier Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Activated Cake Emulsifier Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Activated Cake Emulsifier Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Activated Cake Emulsifier Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)