This Heat Activated Tear Tape market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Heat Activated Tear Tape market.
Heat Activated Tear Tape Market: Overview
Heat activated tear tape is the industrial tape available in the form of thin dry layers manufactured from high temperature adhesive melt, converted into thermoplastic adhesive films tear tape and activated when heat is applied on the same. It is primarily used for splicing of cloths and to stick labels in the garment industry. The heat activated tear tape is also known as hot melt tape which is easy to release and stick on the product packaging. The demand for heat activated tear tape is increasing as it provides good tear resistance and shear strength compared to other tapes. The melting temperature of this tape is around 120?C to 200?C. The heat activated tear tape is water resistant, hence it is used on umbrella, rain coats, etc. The packaging industries are having more preference for heat activated tear tape, as it is used on all kind of products having different shape and sizes. Because of its stretch ability, it gives good sealing effect and protect the product from external impacts. In order to deal with the changing trends of packaging, manufacturers are focusing on inclusion of various technologies like holography, different raw materials, colors and thickness so that it will be available at low price and will be difficult to replicate.
The heat activated tear tape is used for packaging of paper, film, corrugated boards, etc. It is also used for packaging of food and other confectionery articles where temperature tamper proof is required. It is expected that with the increasing traction of consumer convenient packaging, the market of heat activated tear tape market will increase rapidly across all the regions during forecast period.
Heat Activated Tear Tape Market: Dynamics
Cost saving and reducing wastage during packaging are the driving forces for heat activated tear tape market. The fueling factor for boosting the growth of heat activated tear tape market is to get temperature tamper proofing during transportation and storage of food items. The other factors responsible for propelling exponential growth of this market is it replaces the use of mechanical fasteners such as staples, needles, threads, and screws. Tear tape also reduces work process time by eliminating drilling process for fasteners. This ultimately reduces the assembly and packaging time and hence help to control production cost. It is the ideal marketing tool for branding and communication for many industries. The market of such tear tape is growing on the backdrop of FMCG where frequent packing and unpacking is required with less time consumption. The increasing demand of user friendly packaging is further resulting into more opportunities in food & beverages industry. Lucrative opportunities are witness for the growth of this market with the expansion of tobacco industries across the world. Increasing number of retail shops of grocery, textile, and e-commerce are the key contributing factors in heat activated tear tape market.
The regulations from various governing for using plastic material might hamper the growth of heat activated tear tape market.
Heat Activated Tear Tape Market: Regional Outlook
As the heat activated tear tape is multipurpose it can be used for all packaging products worldwide. Due to increasing number of supermarkets and retail industries, the market is growing potentially in the United States and Mexico. It is witness that the market is having stagnant growth in developed countries of Europe like France and Brazil. The China market and India market are potentially growing markets for heat activated tear tape. China is the largest exporter of heat activated tear tape. Asia Pacific region is dominating the global demand heat activated tear tape for incorporating packaging requirements of tobacco and FMCG products. Ease of unpacking offered by heat activated tear tape have increased its application in packaging of electric and electronic parts and confectionery products.
Heat Activated Tear Tape Market: Key Players
Following are the key players of heat activated tear tape market:
- DISTRIBUCIONES JULMARSA S.L.
- Parafix Tapes & Conversion Ltd.
- tesa SE
- Bagla Group
- Tann Germany GmbH
- Nowofol GmbH
- Septa GmbH
- Anhui Eastern Communication Packing Material Co. Ltd
Apart from these, many local, small & medium enterprises, and start-ups are expected to participate in global heat activated tear tape market during forecast period.
The Heat Activated Tear Tape Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes -
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Heat Activated Tear Tape Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Heat Activated Tear Tape Market: Segmentation
The heat activated tear tape market is classified on the basis of material type, thickness, adhesive coating side, and end users.
On the basis of Material Types,
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Bi axially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
- Mono axially Oriented Polypropylene (MOPP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Tissue Paper
On the basis of Thickness,
- Less than 21 Micron
- 21 to 40 Micron
- 41 to 60 Micron
- More than 60 Micron
On the basis of Adhesive Coating Side,
- Single side
- Double side
- Multi layered
On the basis of End Use,
- Food and Beverages
- Electric and Electronics
- Retails and E Commerce
- Shipping and Logistics
- Personal Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Heat Activated Tear Tape Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Heat Activated Tear Tape Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Heat Activated Tear Tape Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Heat Activated Tear Tape Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)