This Agricultural Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agricultural Packaging market.
Global Agricultural Packaging Market – Overview:
Agricultural packaging involves maintaining the original properties of agro based products which are packed and transported to grocery store shelves. It is very crucial to understand the importance of agricultural packaging for short term as well as for long term business goals. Utilizing the right agricultural packaging is important for delivering freshest and most cost-effectively shipped products. Agricultural packaging needs to be considered as a chunk of agricultural commodities are lost during the production process, in storage, and in transportation. There are a variety of products, which require numerous kinds of packaging solutions as per requirement. Materials such as plastic films & corrugated boards are likely the most used agricultural packaging material types across the globe. Agricultural packaging offers ventilation of heat and increases the cooling rate of package’s content. During transit and handling, agricultural packaging also adverts possible injury to produce packaging contents
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The agricultural packaging market is being driven by the rise in awareness about the depletion of food products during harvest & shipping to local as well as global markets. Moreover, the rise in urbanization coupled with continuous growing population across the globe is expected to create enormous pressure on the overall food production resulting in high demand for efficient & cost effective agricultural packaging solutions. Agricultural packages provide oxygen as well as moisture barrier resulting in increased shelf life of the agro products that is expected to drive the agricultural packaging market over the forecast period. Nowadays, there is a mounting demand for agricultural packages equipped with monitoring equipment which can be used to track the quality of any product as well as adjust the temperature.
Global Agricultural Packaging Market – Segmentation:
The global agricultural packaging market is segmented on the basis material type and end user industry.
Global Agricultural Packaging Market - Regional Overview:
Geographically, the agricultural packaging market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
The agricultural packaging market in North America & Europe are likely to show linear growth throughout the forecast period as this market has relatively achieved maturity and are expected to lose a sizable amount of share to Asia Pacific. Key manufacturers that operate in established agricultural packaging markets are eyeing APAC markets to grow economically by efficiently using the resources from India and other developing countries at a reasonable rate. The Asia-Pacific market is likely to propel as the most lucrative market for the growth of agricultural packaging. As a result of an increase in agricultural production, various other end-use industries such as seed, pesticides & fertilizers, etc. is estimated to witness a healthy growth over the forecast period. Latin America and MEA region are expected to show a constructive growth rate during the forecast period as a result of growth in agricultural sector. Overall, the global agricultural packaging market is estimated to show a robust CAGR over the forecast period.
Global Agricultural Packaging Market - Key Players:
Some key players that currently operate in the global agricultural packaging market are LC Packaging International BV, H.B. Fuller Company, ABC Packaging Direct LLC, Atlantic Packaging Corp., Purity Flexpack Limited, Anderson Packaging, Inc., RM Converters, and many others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agricultural Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global agricultural packaging market is segmented into:
- Paper Board
- Corrugated Board
- Carton board
On the basis of barrier type, the global agricultural packaging market is segmented into:
On the basis of product type, the global agricultural packaging market is segmented into:
- Bags / Bins
- Silage bags / wraps
On the basis of applications, the global agricultural packaging market is segmented into:
- Seeds & Pesticides
- Food grains
- Vegetable & Fruits
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Agricultural Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Agricultural Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Agricultural Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Agricultural Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)