This Agriculture Iot market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Agriculture Iot market.
Agriculture IoT Market: An Overview
Internet of things technology is a network which connects everything with the internet by radio frequency identification, sensors, global positioning systems in accordance with agreed protocol and exchange of information in order to achieve intelligent identification, monitoring and management.
In last few decades agriculture is transformed from small to medium farming operations to highly industrialized farming. The agriculture and farming sectors relies on innovative ideas and technologies to help increase yields and better allocate resources. Growing crops and raising livestock and fish has become an increasingly mechanized and computer-driven operation. Agriculture is treated like manufacturing that measure and control data that is very important to manage costs, maximize yields, and boost profits.
Agriculture IoT is a system built for monitoring the crop field with the help of sensors and automating the irrigation system. Agriculture IoT make use of remote sensors, robots, drones and computer imaging combined with continuously progressing machine learning and analytical tools for surveying the field, monitoring crop, and provide data to farmers for management plan to save time and money. Agriculture IoT turn every action and element of farming into data. Agriculture IoT is helps farmers to make operational decision, harvesting, irrigation and more.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Agriculture IoT Market: Drivers and Restraints
Adoption of Agricultural Drones is increasing demand of agriculture IoT market
Drones are used in agriculture for crop health assessment, crop monitoring, planting, crop spraying, irrigation and field analysis. Drones are also used for gathering data via a series of sensors that are used for mapping, imaging and surveying of agricultural land. The data collected by drone is used to draw insights regarding plant counting, plant height, yield prediction, stockpile measuring, drainage mapping, weed pressure mapping and so on.
Smart Greenhouses is increasing the demand of agriculture IoT market.
Greenhouse farming helps to enhance the yield of crops, fruits and vegetable. The environment parameters are controlled manually in greenhouse farming which results in production loss and the method is less effective. The Smart greenhouses designed with the help of IoT helps to monitor and control the environment and eliminate the manual intervention. For controlling the environment different sensors are used according to the requirement. The IoT sensors provide information on the light levels, humidity, pressure and temperature. The sensors control the actuators automatically to control the heater, to turn light on, and open a window through use of Wi-Fi.
Precision Farming is driving the growth of agriculture IoT market
Precision framing is a process that makes farming procedure accurate and controlled for raising livestock and growing of crops. The key component for this approach are use of information technology and items like sensors, robotics, control systems, automated hardware, etc. The Crop Metrics a precision agriculture organization provides product and services including VRI optimization, which helps to improve yields, and increase water use efficiency.
Lack of awareness in farmer community restricts the growth of agriculture IoT market
Most of the farmer communities are not aware about the term internet of things due to which there is less adoption of IoT in agriculture. Farmers are not given proper knowledge about the use of IoT in agriculture and this factor restricts the growth of agriculture IoT market.
Agriculture IoT Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in agriculture IoT market are DeLaval, SmartCultiva Corporation, Crop Metrics, Raven Industries, and AeroFarms among others.
Agriculture IoT Market: Regional Outlook
Based on geography, North America, Europe holds significant market share in agriculture IoT market, owing to factors such as to increase the trade value of food sector. Moreover, Asia Pacific industrial agriculture IoT market is expected to grow as the countries in the region are highly adopting the precision farming. Middle East & Africa are creating opportunities for agriculture IoT market.
The Agriculture IoT market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Agriculture IoT Market Segments
- Agriculture IoT Market Dynamics
- Agriculture IoT Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Agriculture Iot Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Agriculture IoT Market: Segmentation
Agriculture IoT Market segmentation on basis of component:
Agriculture IoT Market segmentation on basis of system:
- Sensing and monitoring system
- Automation and control system
Agriculture IoT Market segmentation on basis of application:
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Precision Farming
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Agriculture Iot Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Agriculture Iot Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Agriculture Iot Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Agriculture Iot Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.