Rapid expansion of the global tourism and travel industry is expected to positively impact growth of the aviation industry. Growing demand for attractive aircraft interior lighting systems, coupled with growing preference for comfortable and luxurious travelling, will continue to raise significant demand for advanced aircraft interior lighting in the foreseeable future.
MRO Services to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Companies in the Aircraft Interior Lighting Market Landscape
Current aircraft interior lighting market scenario indicates that the leading companies are aiming at MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) services and aftermarket for aircraft interior lighting. Key strategies undertaken by several players are inclusive of new contracts and developments. With surging need for safe and comfortable flights, aviation industry manufacturers are planning to develop eco-friendly and technologically advanced aircraft interior lighting systems.
Manufacturers are expected to witness increasing demand and supply from military carriers for aircraft interior lighting for improving and upgrading their maintenance activities. In addition, manufacturers are also planning to expand their product portfolio of aircraft interior lighting systems by entering into collaborations with service providers.
- UTC Aerospace Systems has entered into a strategic collaboration with Aernnova Aerospace for improving aircraft structural composites architecture and design. The combined expertise with regards to aircraft interior design is expected to offer advanced and competitive solutions to the aircraft interior lighting market.
- STG Aerospace Ltd experienced a significant success lately by attaining FAA certification for its Airbus liTeMood® LED, which is an innovative lighting solution for A320 family. This innovative aircraft interior lighting is a dynamic and programmable retrofit lighting technology. Manufacturers are seeking opportunities by developing affordable and more effective plug-and-play systems that offers both enhanced and classic CIDS (Collaborative Instructional Design System).
- Cobham plc recently developed new Smart Plate, the company’s LED Wi-Fi sign that was created in collaboration with RUAG Aviation. This innovative aircraft interior lighting helps passengers with information regarding Wi-Fi availability, thereby enhancing aircraft in-flight facilities benefitting the airliners.
Advanced Cabin Interior Lighting to Boost Aircraft Interior Lighting Market
Surging demand for upgraded cabin interiors delivering enhanced effectiveness, thereby catering to passenger-satisfaction needs is likely to accelerate growth of the aircraft interior lighting market. Rising focus on passenger experience and safety compliance is likely to influence growth of the aircraft interior lighting market. Implementation of new aircraft interior lighting with low-mass has been taken up as an innovative strategy that helps in enhancing industry demand.
Lighting Enhancements with Next-generation Mood Lighting to Open Numerous Doors to Innovation Opportunities
A relatively new yet popular standard feature on a majority of new aircraft deliveries post 2016, mood lighting offers an enhanced travelling experience. While manufacturers are rapidly adapting to this trend with an objective to extend brands in aircraft interiors, the introduction of next-generation mood lighting has unlocked lucrative avenues for developing signature lighting systems in the aircraft interior lighting market.
Another growing trend of speedy orders and deliveries in the commercial industry will indirectly push the growth of aircraft interior lighting market. With 5G technology on the horizon, aircraft manufacturers are focusing on the development of cost-effective and innovative solutions for aircraft interior lighting. Stringent regulatory norms are however expected to restrict aircraft interior lighting market growth. Dearth of profitable airlines across emerging regions will adversely impact the growth of aircraft interior lighting market.
Increasing Number of Commercial Aircraft to Drive Innovation in Developed Regions
Increasing number of commercial aircraft manufacturers, especially in North America, are generating a significant demand for aircraft interior lighting products. Growing presence of Boeing in the U.S is anticipated to contribute majorly towards acceleration of North America’s aircraft interior lighting market growth. Moreover, escalating demand for very large body aircraft from GCC countries is expected to push the demand-supply scenario of aircraft interior lighting in Middle East & Africa.
Rising air passenger traffic leads to surging demand for aircraft interior lighting, thereby turning out to be a trend for APAC aircraft interior lighting market over the forecast period. Increasing number of aircraft fleet in APAC with emergence of new airliners demanding modern infrastructure and new technologies supports the growth of the APAC aircraft interior lighting market. Rapidly thriving economies such as India and China are expected to witness tremendous development in the aviation industry due to high investment initiatives by governments as well as private entities.
This research report covers the current scenario and growth aspects of aircraft interior lighting market for 2018-2028. For calculating market size, report considers new retrofit services, spares, replacement, procurement and new installations. Aircraft interior lighting market report has been developed based on comprehensive analysis with contributions from industry experts. Market report on aircraft interior lighting covers growth prospects and global market landscape for the forecast period. Detailed analysis has been done on the competitive landscape of aircraft interior lighting market.
Holistic Coverage of Aircraft Interior Lighting Market Analysis Includes -
- Segments and sub-segments that are mapped across leading regions
- Possible parameters impacting market growth
- Market size estimation
- Extensive detail on demand and supply of aircraft interior lighting
- Competition leadership mapping matrix
- Detailed insights on emerging technologies, R&D activities and novel product launches in aircraft interior lighting market
- Value Chain
Analysis of Following Regions in Aircraft Interior Lighting Market -
- North America (Canada, U.S.)
- Latin America (Rest of the Latin America, Brazil, Mexico)
- Eastern Europe (Rest Of the Eastern Europe, Russia, Poland)
- Western Europe (Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Nordic Countries, Spain, U.K, France, Italy, Germany)
- Asia Pacific (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Middle East and Africa (North Africa, South Africa, GCC Countries, Rest of MEA)
The report consists of analytical depiction of aircraft interior lighting market with ongoing-trends and forecast predictions for depicting imminent investment pockets. The global market potential is concluded for understanding profitable trends that can benefit the market participants with stronger coverage of aircraft interior lighting market. Report offers information regarding key DROTs with complete impact analysis. Aircraft interior lighting market has been analyzed on quantitative and qualitative basis, which helps in highlighting financial competency of the global market.
Aircraft Interior Lighting Market : Segmentation
Categorization of Aircraft Interior Lighting Market Has Been Done Into Application, Product Type, Aircraft Type and Fit Type
Based on application, aircraft interior lighting market has been segmented into
- Cabin crew area
- Passenger seating area
Based on product type, aircraft interior lighting market has been classified into
- Emergency and signage lights
- Floor strips lights
- Reading lights
- General illumination lights
- Low profile ambient lights
Based on aircraft type, aircraft interior lighting market has been fragmented into
- Regional aircraft
- Very large body aircraft
- Wide body aircraft
- Narrow body aircraft
Based on fit type, aircraft interior lighting market has been divided into
- Retro Fit
- Line Fit
The Report Outlines -
- Detailed overview of lucrative and parent market
- Transforming market outlook in the industry
- In-depth analysis on high-growth and emerging segments
- Historical, current and anticipated market size based on volume and value
- Holistic inputs on latest industry developments and trends
- Wide-ranging information regarding aircraft interior lighting provided by leading players
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Regions revealing promising growth
- Lucrative information for the market participants to expand their global market footprint and position
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.