This Aircraft Lighting market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aircraft Lighting market.
The aircraft lighting market has gone through high technological advancements in the recent years. These technological advancements and innovative equipment contribute to spur the global aircraft lighting market. The growth of aircraft lighting market is relational to the growth of the global aircraft industry and growth in air travel. Additionally, factors that drive the aircraft lighting market include use of energy efficient aircraft lights, efficient lighting alternative and growth in aircraft deliveries.
Aircraft lighting is the major security concern of aircrafts. New aircraft lighting systems have innovative working design that save fuel and consume less power. These lighting systems are divided into two segments: interior and exterior aircraft lightings. Exterior aircraft lightings are used for visibility and security purpose to make the aircraft more visible to other aircrafts. During takeoff and landing of flights they also improve visibility of pilots. They include strobes, navigational lighting systems, beacons, and equipment. Interior lighting systems are used to provide lighting to the cargo hold, cockpit and cabin. These consist of lights mounted on reading lights, ceilings, mood lighting and sidewalls.
Global Aircraft Lighting Market: Dynamics
Increasing air travel and aircraft industry are the primary factors which are driving the aircraft lighting market.
A key growth driver is expected to be the use of energy efficient aircraft lights, and efficient lighting alternatives. The global aircraft lighting market is witnessing high opportunity potential in low weight aircraft lights segment.
Additionally, global economic uncertainty is acting as growth restraints in the global aircraft lighting market.
Global Aircraft Lighting Market: Segmentation
Global aircraft lighting market is segmented on the basis of lighting type as follows: Interior Light, and Exterior Light.
The global aircraft lighting market is segmented on the basis of lighting fit as retrofit and line fit, wherein, the retrofit segment is estimated to dominate the global aircraft lighting market in terms of value over the forecast period, owing to increasing aftermarket demand for aircraft lighting and increasing MRO services. Also, the demand for aircrafts in emerging countries such as China, India and Brazil is growing steadily, thus in the commercial segment it is expected that retrofit segment may have a higher opportunity to grow.
The global aircraft lighting market is also segmented on the basis of aircraft type as follows: Narrow Body Aircraft, Very Large Aircraft and Wide Body Aircraft. The narrow body aircraft type is estimated to grow at a faster rate owing to its high demand from airline carriers. The market for narrow body aircraft is comparatively larger in Asia Pacific, Western Europe, and North America, owing to increase in domestic civil aviation and cost effective carriers market.
Global Aircraft Lighting Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, Asia Pacific aircraft lighting market is expected to grow at a faster rate over the forecast period. The key countries mentioned in the Asia-Pacific region are China, South Korea, Japan and India as an outcome of growth in the aircraft industry and airline travel which in turn is resulting in increase in demand for aircraft lighting market in these countries. Japan, Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to grow at a steady rate over the forecast period. The North America and Europe are dominant market over the forecast period.
Global Aircraft Lighting: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global aircraft lighting market are:
- B/E Aerospace, Inc.
- Cobham plc
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Astronics Corporation
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Aveo Engineering Group
- Bruce Aerospace
- STG Aerospace Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aircraft Lighting Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Aircraft Lighting Market: Segmentation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aircraft Lighting Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aircraft Lighting Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aircraft Lighting Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aircraft Lighting Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.