This Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul market.
Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul or MRO is a service that deals with rectifying issues related to various parts, navigational devices and engine components that make up an aircraft. The services provided comprise visual inspection, fixing, alteration or modification as well as supply of accessories, spare parts, coatings, sealants and other consumables. Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul is a critical service adopted by various airline carriers to keep their fleet young, improve lifespan and fuel efficiency and take the air worthiness of the fleet to a higher level. The aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul market is a highly organized market in which players are regulated by various international and local governing bodies. These bodies ensure that highest quality of MRO service is being provided to airline carriers. The global standards for the market are set by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Market Dynamics
The aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul market is being primarily driven by the growth of the commercial aircraft fleet. At present, about 20,000 aircrafts make up the global operational fleet and aircraft retirements have decreased steadily due to the increasing age of aircrafts, which has reached beyond 20 years. This is due to the fact that the current aircrafts are being continuously upgraded to incorporate latest technologies and innovations through such MRO services before being retired for scrap or being converted to freighters. This factor is biding well for the growth of the market. Though, the number of backlogs to aircraft deliveries or sales has increased over the years, it does not affect the progress of the market as the market is not directly dependent on it. The airline industry is a very competitive industry wherein airline carriers go to great lengths to generate greater number of customers by continuously modifying the cabin interior of their aircraft fleet to please passengers and convert them into repeat passengers.
With government bodies and environmental watchers continuously formulating stricter rules and regulations pertaining to emissions from aircraft, a major number of airline carriers periodically service their aircraft fleet to maintain its emission levels well below the set standard, which, in turn, also helps in adding value to the aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul market.
Time constraints, high maintenance cost, lack of players, limited number of servicing stations and skilled expertise are some of the restraints that can affect the growth of the aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul market while challenges for the market revolve around the complexities involved in updating an old aircraft to latest specifications.
Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and OverhaulMarket: Regional Outlook
In terms of regional outlook, the market is expected to flourish in the North American region owing to the presence of both commercial aircrafts and airline carriers. The same also holds true for the Asia Pacific market as a large number of narrow body aircrafts are being operated by the region’s airline carriers and also due to the presence of many MRO service providers. The Middle East & Africa region, especially the GCC countries, is anticipated to witness above average growth due to the growing airline industry in the region and the airline carriers’ penchant for continuous aircraft renovation to keep their fleet well maintained.
Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the major players involved in the in the value chain of the Global Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul market include:
- Delta TechOps (Delta Corporation Ltd.)
- Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd.
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Ltd. (HAECO)
- AAR Corporation
- Lufthansa Technik AG
- Air France Industries / KLM Engineering and Maintenance
- Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Company Ltd.
- Turkish Technic Inc.
- Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation
- Aviation Technical Services
- Sabena Technics
- Mexicana MRO Services
- SIA Engineering Company Ltd.
- United Technologies Corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and OverhaulMarket: Segmentation
The aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaulmarket can be segmented on the basis of aircraft division, service and aircraft type.
On the basis of aircraft division, the Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul market can be segmented into:
- Cabin Interior
By service, the market can be segmented into:
- Engineering Services
- Line Maintenance Services
- Inventory Management
- Technical Training
- Freight Conversions
By aircraft type, the market can be segmented into:
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aircraft Maintenance Repair And Overhaul Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.