The global aviation industry has been witnessing high competition, thereby influencing airlines in expanding airplane seats with high-quality comfort. Efforts are taken to offer premium airplane seats with extended space and entertainment systems. Manufacturers are pumping in heavy investments in R&D of the energy absorbing technology aircraft seat. One of the major challenges faced by the aviation industry for introducing design innovations is restrictive cost fuelled by certification and safety requirements.
Need for Innovative Seating Facilities to Drive Aircraft Seat Production
Manufacturers in aircraft seat market are taking immense efforts in developing light-weight material seats and are working on designing aircraft seats with aesthetic and ergonomic designs, which will help in improving the performance and fuel efficiency of the aircraft. For instance, Lufthansa has designed an innovative seating facility with new light-weight aircraft seats for its economy and business class European medium and short-haul fleet. Since the recent past, several aircraft accidents have taken place, which in turn makes passenger safety the utmost criteria for travelers and leading companies in the aircraft seat market. Growing issues related to passenger safety during improper take-offs and landings as well as during air turbulences have created opportunities for manufacturers to develop aircraft seats with more improved features.
- Pitch Aircraft Seating Systems has been taking great efforts in expanding its global presence by developing an innovative strategy of providing 5 years warranty to its entire PF3000 aircraft seat. This aircraft seat features attractive designs and has the ability to withstand challenges faced during daily extensive operations.
- Aviointeriors has been working on strengthening its relations with various universities by means of setting up medium-sized protocols for attracting excellence as well as increasing the scope of functioning of interior studies, thereby developing real Innovation Lab. This in turn creates significant opportunities for manufacturers in developing improved aircraft seat in the long run.
- Recaro Holding along with Artsana Group have entered into a license agreement for the purpose of developing premium strollers and child aircraft seats. This step has been taken by the leading aircraft seat companies for streamlining their current premium market positioning, which in turn helps in developing new products under the Recaro brand heritage.
Increasing Number of Long-haul Travelers to Boost Demand for Exclusive Aircraft Seats
Increasing number of long-distance air travel passengers are expected to drive the aircraft seat market. Rapid continuity in demand for modernization of aircrafts for catering to the exclusive passenger comfort requirements, especially in long-haul travel is likely to impact growth of the aircraft seat market. Increasing innovation in aircraft fleet, rising defense budgets and growing adoption of next-generation aircraft seat is anticipated to bolster growth of the aircraft seat market. Rapidly increasing upgradation in aircraft programs have been positively impacting growth of the aircraft seat market.
Growing focus of airline brands on maintaining brand image and consumer retention has led to frequent refurbishment and replacement of aircraft seats. Constant development in design for complying with CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) guidelines regarding aircraft seat spacing and safety is expected to hold immense growth opportunities for the aircraft seat market.
Highly expensive maintenance and construction costs of aircraft seat due to labor intensive maneuvers is anticipated to pose hindrances to the growth of the aircraft seat market. Need for exclusive balance of service cost and weight of aircraft seat are a few more prominent factors hampering growth of the aircraft seat market.
Hybrid Composite Materials to Continue Fuelling Scales of Aircraft Seats
Production of aircraft seat is likely to be improved with reducing complexities in attaining raw fabrics as well as technical textiles. Growing usage of hybrid composite materials for the production of aircraft seats is expected to ease work for manufacturers. Hybrid composite materials are mainly utilized in the aviation industry for weight reduction purposes. Fiber-protected matrix systems have proved comparatively stronger than the traditional aluminum, which is used in most of the aircraft. Further, these aircraft seat raw materials provide a smoother surface coupled with increasing fuel efficiency.
Luxury Seating Facilities to Boost Demand in the Aircraft Seat Market Across Different Regions
North America is anticipated to hold a significant share in aircraft seat market on account of increasing international and domestic aircraft movements in more than 2000 airports across the US. Europe is likely to showcase lucrative opportunities in the aircraft seat market with burgeoning demand for luxury seating facilities from domestic passengers in Russia, France, Germany and U.K. Increasing number of joint-ventures with European Commission approval is expected to further stimulate the growth of the Europe aircraft seat market.
Asia-Pacific is likely to witness remarkable growth in aircraft seat market due to rapidly increasing passenger traffic in Malaysia, Thailand, India and China. Furthermore, surging demand from regional passengers for upgraded and comfortable seats is expected to stimulate growth of the APAC aircraft seat market. Rising number of new aircraft deliveries and increasing trade and tourism activities in China and India are expected to significantly contribute towards growth of the APAC aircraft seat market.
An in-depth analysis on aircraft seat market highlights the comprehensive valuation of the global market with integration of valuable figures, facts, historical data and insights. The statistically supported and industry-validated data helps in delivering a transparent information regarding current market scenario, thereby projecting future opportunities. The report on aircraft seat market includes estimations utilizing suitable set of assumptions and methodologies as well as offers information and analysis based on market characteristics such as application, geography and technology.
Aircraft Seat Market Research Report Holistically Analyzes:
- Aircraft seat market segments have been comprehensively broken down for transparent understanding
- Aircraft seat market dynamics and its overall impact on the global market
- Supply and demand
- Aircraft seat market size and volume
- Current trends are thoroughly scrutinized along with relative pitfalls
- Competitive tracking and their strategies
- Technological developments and their scope in the market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (Canada, U.S.)
- Latin America (Rest of the Latin America, Brazil, Mexico)
- Eastern Europe (Rest Of the Eastern Europe, Russia, Poland)
- Western Europe (Luxembourg, Netherlands, Belgium, Nordic Countries, Spain, U.K, France, Italy, Germany)
- Asia Pacific (New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN, India and China)
- Middle East and Africa (North Africa, South Africa, GCC Countries, Rest of MEA)
The report includes extensive primary research coupled with detailed analysis of quantitative and qualitative traits by several industry experts as well as key opinion leaders. This helps the reader with deeper insights in industry and market performance. Aircraft seat market research report offers a clear picture regarding the on-going market scenario that includes projected and historical market size based on volume and value, governing, macro-economic and technological advancement factors in the global market. Further, the report offers strategies and comprehensive information of leading companies in the industry. Most of all, this report comprises of a broad analysis of diverse market regions and segments.
Aircraft Seat Market: Segmentation
Aircraft Seat Market Is Exclusively Categorized Into Fit-Type, Class Type and Aircraft Type
Based on fit-type, aircraft seat market has been segmented into
Based on class type, aircraft seat market has been classified as
- First class
- Business class
- Economy class
Based on aircraft type, aircraft seat market has been categorized into
- Regional jets
Key Highlights of the Report:
- All-inclusive insights on aircraft seat market across the globe
- Comprehensive information on the aspects accelerating growth of aircraft seat market
- Precise projection based on market size of aircraft seat market along with its contribution towards parent market
- Accurate estimations on the emerging trends and transforming consumer behavior
- Growth of aircraft seat market across various regions
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape of aircraft seat market and comprehensive information on various vendors
- Detailed analysis of segments
- Imperative information for aircraft seat market players in order to maintain their global position and business expansion
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.