This Anti Creasing Agent market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Creasing Agent market.
The anti-creasing agent market is one of the most important chemical markets for fabric finishing in the textile industry. Presently, it is a standard practice to use natural or synthetic resins to impart crease resistance in finished textiles; this enriches the look and performance as per end use requirement. In recent times, rapid growth in urbanization has led to modernization of the textile industry. Thus, it is forecasted that the anti-creasing market will witness sturdy growth in the forecast period.
Several new techniques have been implemented to enhance the performance of anti-creasing agents in crease-free fabrics, such as to improve dimensional stability and produce embossed effects. Resin finishing is one such significant process employed for the improvement of dry and wet crease recovery and to retain sharp creases in fabric. Some key types of resin finishing treatments, applied on fabric for crease-free finishing are: wash and wear finishing, anti-crease finishing and durable press treatment. Also, the various types of agents used are: soda-ash, soap, acidic/alkaline catalyst and softener, along with the thermoplastic resins and solution containing thermosetting resins. Thus, the use of resins in the textile industry is expected to boost the anti-creasing agent market over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing demand for crease-free textile and advancement in fabric features (texture, pattern, colors, dimension, etc.) are key factors driving the anti-creasing agent market. Increasing trends in fashion in the textile industry and evolving textile manufacturing processes have resulted in a rise in the demand for anti-creasing agent market. Emerging technologies are anticipated to give major attention to the development of the anti-creasing agent market in the coming future. Tropical areas, where consumption of cotton fabric is high, are markets with huge potential for anti-creasing agents. Crease-free cotton clothing and a varied range of cotton products may drive the demand for anti-creasing agents in such regions over the forecast period.
The anti-creasing agent market offers chemicals that are processed under strict supervision, by skilled professionals. High quality and hygienic chemicals and compounds are produced, which are can be used safely. However, use of an anti-creasing agent decreases the tensile and tear strength of the textile, consequently shortening its life. Excessive use of an anti-creasing agent leaves an unpleasant odor on finished goods; it also gives the textile a stiff and harsh feel, thereby causing irritation to the user. Anti-creasing agents containing chlorine and formaldehydes pose a health risk to the consumer due to their allergic properties. This is a key restraint on the growth of the anti-creasing agent market.
Anti-Creasing Agent market: segmentation
Anti-creasing agent market: Region wise outlook
The anti-creasing agent market can be segmented based on regions, namely, North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, Europe is expected to account for a major share in the forecast period. Being the fashion capital of the world, advancement in textile industries, demand for innovative fabrics and dynamic fashion trends are some of the factors that make Europe the major consumer of anti-creasing agents. Thus, the anti-creasing agent market is forecasted to have better opportunities in the Europe market over the forecast period. Owing to steadily increasing urbanization in North America, this region is also expected to hold a major share in the anti-creasing agent market. Asia Pacific is one of the largest consumers of cotton fabric, thus indicating rising possibilities for the anti-creasing agent market in this region over the forecast period.
Anti-creasing agent market: Examples of players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Creasing Agent Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The anti-creasing agent market can be segmented based on the type:
- Dye-bath lubricant/anti-creasing agent
- Wet processing lubricant/anti-creasing agent
The anti-creasing agent market can be segmented based on the cross linking chemical agent used:
- Di methylol Urea (DMU)
- Di Methylol Di Hydroxy Ethylene Urea (DMDHEU)
- Di Methylol Ethylene Urea (DMEU)
- Di Methylol Propylene Urea (DMPU)
- Tri Methylol Melamine (TMM)
Some examples of renowned players in the anti-creasing agent market are listed below:
- Fratelli Ricci S.r.l.
- Zuhai Lingxiong Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Rung Internationals Mumbai
- Kunal Organics Pvt Ltd.
- Neochem Technologies
- Star Orechem Interantional Pvt. Ltd.
- Setas Color Centre
- Alam Chemicals
- Golden Technologia
- Sarex Chemicals
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Anti Creasing Agent Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Anti Creasing Agent Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Anti Creasing Agent Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Anti Creasing Agent Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.