This Fixing Agent market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fixing Agent market.
Global Fixing Agent Market: Market Introduction
A fixing agent is one of the important element in dyeing and printing industry, which help to improve the colorfastness of dye. It is a compound that fixates one substance to another. The notable properties of a fixing agent include effective wash resistance, provide stiffness, impart flame resistance, relatively higher crease, others. The fixing agent is available in two forms – solid and liquid. It has two product types based upon the presence of ion which is a cationic fixing agent and anionic fixing agent. Few examples of fixing agent includes cetylpyridinium chloride, cetylpyridinium bromide, polyamine contraction, crosslinking fixing agent, zinc salt, acetone, and among others. In term of applications, the fixing agent used in dyestuff industry, food & beverages, chemicals, polymer, and other end-user industries.
Global Fixing Agent Market: Market Dynamics
From the past few years, the textile industry has witnessed revolutionizing changes, the textile printing pattern changed due to changing fashion trends and technological advancements which in turn is expected to drive the global fixing agent market significantly. Also printing industry in general is expected to spur the demand of fixing agents as a key ingredient during dyeing applications. Thus, customers more attracted to high-end printed clothing is projected to create a positive impact on global fixing agent market by the end of the forecast period. For instance, global apparel consumption in 2017 is estimated to be US$ 1.8 trillion, which formed around 2% of the world GDP of US$ 79.3 trillion.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Conversely, the rising price of raw materials is one factor to hamper the global fixing agent market. Furthermore, the stringent regulations associated with the product food applications shall hinder the fixing agent demand in the food & beverages industry. On 7th May’2019, HT Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. (manufacturer of fixing agent) introduced its new product – Dye Fixing Agent to fulfill the demand generated in the printing and dyeing industry. This kind of organic growth across the leading players of fixing agent will act as a key trend for global fixing agent market during the forecast period
Global Fixing Agent Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the fixing agent market depends upon the textile and dye industry outlook of regions. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan is estimated to hold around one-fourth market share in dye market. Economies like China and India has a huge population and massive industrial infrastructure, are factors contributing to the demand for fixing agent in the APEJ region. Thereby, the Asia Pacific fixing agent market anticipated to grow with a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Europe and North America projected to capture half of the market followed by Asia Pacific region, in term of fixing agent market volume share during the forecast period.
Activities such as refinery repairs, enhancement in the textile industry and capacity restarts in GCC countries of the Middle East & Africa are expected to suppress the demand for fixing agent over the forecast period.
Global Fixing Agent Market: Industry Participants
The global fixing agent market estimated to be a highly fragmented market. Key manufactures of fixing agent are identified across the value chain of global fixing agent market which is - Fineotex Chemical Limited, Viswaat Chemicals Limited, GG Organics, CHT Group, eksoy Chemicals, Protex Korea, HT Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., SENKA Corporation, Piedmont Chemical Industries, PROTEX, D. K. CORPORATION, NICCA Chemical, Avocet Dye & Chemical, S D International, Jain Chem, Vertellus Holdings, Achitex Minerva Spa, and among others
The global Fixing Agent research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Global Fixing Agent market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on global Fixing Agent market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Global Fixing Agent market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Global Fixing Agent: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Fixing Agent market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the battery additives. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Fixing Agent market attractiveness as per segments. The global Fixing Agent market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fixing Agent Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Fixing Agent Market: Segmentation
The global fixing agent market can be segmented on the basis of product form, product types, and regions. On the basis of product form, the global fixing agent market can be segmented as mentioned below:
On the basis of product type, the global fixing agent market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Cationic Fixing Agent
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Cetylpyridinium Bromide
- Polyamine Contraction
- Crosslinking Fixing Agent
- Anionic Fixing Agent
- Zinc Salt
- Acetic Acid
Global Fixing Agent Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fixing Agent Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fixing Agent Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fixing Agent Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fixing Agent Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.