This Artichoke Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Artichoke Extract market.
Artichoke is a perennial plant which is related to thistle which is a group of a flowering plant. Artichoke extract is derived from leaves of plant and is majorly available in the form of powder. Phenolic content of artichoke is high in the leaves when compared to the other parts which can soluble in solvents such as n-butanol solution. It is a highly rich source of flavonoids and antioxidants which is beneficial to regulate blood pressure, control cholesterol level and other health benefits. Artichoke extract contains essential bile driving substances such as chlorogenic acid and cynarine which helps in protecting the liver. Increasing awareness of artichoke extract for its health benefits and consumer preference for various application in the nutrition and food industry drives an increase in demand in the global market.
Artichoke Extract Market Segmentation:
Artichoke Extract Market is segmented on the basis of product form, application, and distribution channels.
On the basis of product form, artichoke extract market is segmented into powder, and liquid form. Among both, powder segment holds the major share and is expected to register a growth during the forecast period. Artichoke extract is widely used as a rich and natural source of antioxidants used as a dietary supplements and is gaining traction in global market.
On the basis of application, it is segmented into dietary supplements, food and beverages, and cosmetic & personal care. Among all of these, dietary supplements segment holds the major share and is expected to register a steady growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, application of artichoke extract in beverages industry as an herbal tea is boosting the growth of the artichoke extract market. Artichoke extract seems to reduce symptoms such as indigestion, vomiting, and nausea. It is also used in the treatment of diseases such as diabetes, heart attack, and atherosclerosis.
On the basis of distribution channel, it is segmented into direct and indirect sales. The indirect sales segment is further sub-segmented into wholesaler, trader and retailer. Among the various retail segments, increasing online sales are a major factor driving the market as online medium substantially reduces the distribution and marketing costs of small-scale producers.
Artichoke Extract Market Regional Outlook:
On the basis of regions, artichoke extract market is segmented into following key regions; North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe and Western Europe, Asia Pacific & Japan, and The Middle East and Africa.
Among all of these, Europe accounts for major share of global artichoke extract market,followed by North America and is expected to register a moderate growth over the forecast period. Due to increasing awareness among consumers of health benefits, consumption of artichoke extract is rapidly growing in global market and it is expected to grow at a steady rate.
Artichoke Extract Market Dynamics:
Increasing awareness among customer regarding artichoke extract health benefits such as liver protection by producing bile juices, diabetes, blood pressure and others is a major factor to drive the global artichoke extract market. Due to presence of flavonoids and antioxidants artichoke extract market is expected to register an increase in demand from the beverages Industry as an ingredient for herbal tea. The market for plant extracts is growing due to consumer preference for natural products and is expected to register a growth during the forecast period. One of the major restraint is availability of other plant extracts with same therapeutic properties which can hamper the growth in global artichoke extract market.
Artichoke Extract Market Key Players:
Some of the key players participating the global artichoke extract marketinclude Jiaherb, Inc., Nutra Green Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Hawaii Pharm LLC, Gaia Herbs, Inc., and Nature's Way Products, LLC.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Artichoke Extract Market Segments
- Artichoke Extract Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015-2016
- Artichoke Extract Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Artichoke Extract Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Artichoke Extract Market Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Players Competition & Companies involved in artichoke extract market
- Value Chain
- Drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for artichoke extract market
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- Middle-East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of the Middle-East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Artichoke Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Artichoke Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Artichoke Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Artichoke Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Artichoke Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)