This Asparagus Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Asparagus Extract market.
Market Outlook for Asparagus Extract Market:
Asparagus extract is derived from Asparagus racemosus or from Asparagus officinalis and is also known as Shatavari Extract. Asparagus racemosus is recommended by Ayurveda for the treatment of dyspepsia and gastric ulcers and therefore is used in industries such as nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical, among others. Asparagus extract is derived from the spears, root and stem of the plant. Asparagus extract is available in powder, tablet and liquid form. Asparagus extract is rich in copper, selenium, natural folate, vitamin K, B1, B2, C and E. It also contains antioxidants such as quercetin and glutathione. Asparagus extract lowers cholesterol, reduces blood pressure, regulates blood glucose level and provides many other health benefits and therefore is used as a dietary supplement.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing Demand for Asparagus Extract from Pharmaceutical Industry
The increase in health awareness among the consumers has brought a change in the global market because it is observed that the consumers are looking forward towards products that are organic, easy to consume and provide health benefits. Asparagus extract is aligned to all of the trends and has antioxidant property, antidepressant property, and helps to lower the cholesterol level, which is expected to drive the growth of the asparagus extract market.
Over the years, there has been a change in the alcohol consumption pattern across the globe. The excessive consumption of alcohol has shown to have a negative impact on health, causing liver damage and various diseases. The scientific studies have shown that asparagus extract might help increase the activity of the enzymes present in the liver cells, which are required for alcohol metabolism and can be used as a remedy to prevent few diseases. Also, the recent trend of use of herbal medicines might, therefore, attract the manufacturers of pharmaceutical and health care industries to use asparagus extract, which is expected to serve as one of the major drivers of the growth of the asparagus extract market.
There is lack of information about the appropriate range of doses for asparagus extract. The dose might vary according to the consumer's age, health, gender, etc. The lack of awareness about the asparagus extract dose among the consumers might cause allergies, weight loss, and other health issues due to overdose, which is expected to restrain the growth of the asparagus extract market.
Global Asparagus Extract Market: Participants
The key market players operating in the market are Chi's Enterprise, Inc., SA Herbal Bioactives LLP, SV Agrofood, Herbo Nutra, Sava Healthcare Limited, Xi'an Tianrui Biotech Co., Ltd, Maypro Industries, Inc., Shreedha Phyto Extracts, Navchetana Kendra, and Allpure Organics, among others.
Global Asparagus Extract Market: Key Developments
The main focus is on the research and development which would enable to increase the applications for asparagus extract. The research on the positive effects of enzyme-treated asparagus extract on heat shock proteins of pancreatic cancer cells might help to find a new way for the treatment of cancer.
In 2013, Proprietary Branded Ingredients division of Maypro Industries, Inc. launched a patented ingredient enzyme-treated asparagus extract, branded as ETAS, to reduce stress and sleep-related problems.
Opportunities for Asparagus Extract Market Participants:
The incorporation of asparagus extract in various food products such as cakes, biscuits, cookies, etc. and developing nutritional innovative food products might increase the asparagus extract market as the consumers are preferring the use of nutritional and organic food products and are also willing to pay more for health food products.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed Asparagus extract market understanding and assessment of the flavor, application and encapsulation process of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Asparagus extract market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Asparagus extract market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Asparagus extract market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Asparagus extract market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Asparagus extract market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Asparagus extract market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Asparagus extract market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Asparagus Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Asparagus Extract Market: Segmentation
Asparagus extract market segmentation on the basis of the form:
Asparagus extract market segmentation on the basis of the end use:
- Food industry
- Dairy products
- Bakery products such as bread, biscuits, etc.
- Others (e.g. Animal feed industry, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Asparagus extract market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Asparagus extract market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint