This Automotive Cyber Security market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Cyber Security market.
The usage of telematics services, such as information, navigation, safety, security, diagnostics, and entertainment, has been increased in recent years and is projected to grow at significant CAGR in the coming years. Along with this, connected cars and autonomous vehicles will be available globally in next five to ten years. The telematics services and connected cars requires internet for the functioning of some key applications and transferring of data. As they required internet for sharing, they are also vulnerable to cyber-threats. Automotive Cyber Security is the system or technology which prevents or protect the systems of the vehicle which are susceptible to the any cyber-attack. As more and more vehicles are connected to the internet the automotive industry is working closely with the internet service providers, software companies, and others concerned players to provide better cyber security systems to end users.
Automotive Cyber Security Market Dynamics
The market for automotive cyber security is estimated to increase in the coming years due to increase in the adoption of telematics services in the vehicles. Also due to increasing threats of cyber-attacks in the automotive and transportation systems the need for automotive cyber security is increasing. In next eight to ten years the demand for connected and autonomous vehicles is projected to grow, also number of companies are doing research in the field of connected vehicles and autonomous vehicles such as Google, Mobileye, Nissan, Audi, BMW, Ford, GM, Toyota, Daimler, and others.
Automotive Cyber Security Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Global Automotive Cyber Security Market can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East & Africa. North America, Western Europe, and Japan are the prominent market for automotive cyber security systems. Due to increase in the adoption of advanced connected car systems in the vehicle in western countries the demand for automotive cyber security systems is increasing. Changing lifestyle along with increasing urbanization and purchasing power is anticipated to drive the Asia Pacific cyber security market during the forecast period.
Automotive Cyber Security Market Players
The major players identified across the value chain of global Automotive Cyber Security market include Argus Cyber Security Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Arilou Technologies, Harman International, Intel Corporation, NXP Semiconductors, ESCRYPT Embedded Systems, Secunet AG, and others. The companies are emphasizing on research and development and new product development in order to maintain the competitive advantage in global automotive cyber security market during the forecast period. In order to meet the increasing demand of cyber security systems, companies all over the world are looking to expand the product portfolio and increase the sales strategies. The companies are also focusing on different strategies in order to maintain the market share in the global automotive cyber security market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Cyber Security Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Cyber Security Market Segmentation
The global Automotive Cyber Security market is segmented on the basis of types of cyber security solution such as
- Network & Cloud
The global automotive cyber security market is also segmented on the basis of vehicle type such as
- passenger cars
- light commercial vehicles
- heavy commercial vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Cyber Security Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Cyber Security Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Cyber Security Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Cyber Security Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.