This Automotive Heated Seat market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Heated Seat market.
Automotive Heated Seat Market: Introduction
Automotive heated seat use the same concept as used by the electrical blankets, or other appliances or gadgets that use electricity for generating heat. Automotive heated seats use long strip of a heating element of the car seat called a resistor that heats up when electrical current is run through it. Automotive heated seat systems are generally accompanied by thermostat systems for installation in the passenger or commercial vehicles. It is used for adjusting the heat temperature of the seats and to prevent overheating of seats. Vehicles generally have individually controlled, electrically heated front seats as a factory installed option. Usually a heated system consist of a heated seat switches, heated seat module, heated seat elements and heated seat sensors. Heated seats are predominantly used in colder regions where the temperature inside the vehicle needs to be increased significantly as compared to the ambient temperature. This increases the comfort of the driver and passengers so as to accommodate with the surroundings. Moreover, heated seat cushions are also available in the market which have the same function as that of the heated seats. They have added benefits as they have play and plug concept and are much cheaper than heated seats.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive heated seat market is driven by the increasing demand of alternative seating options for increasing the driver and passenger safety in colder regions. In colder regions across the globe OEMs are increasing their emphasis on improving the conditions inside the vehicle. This is done by increasing the inside temperature of the vehicles so that the driver and passengers can accommodate to the conditions. One of the most popular ways of doing it is the use of heated seats. Such increasing demands of improved comfort level inside the vehicle would certainly fuel the demand of heated seats over the forecast period. Moreover introduction of advanced technology heated seat cushions which work in the same way as the heated seats but have additional plug on and off features would further increase the demand of automotive heated seats over the assessment period. Furthermore, many OEMs are focusing on adding new features in the automotive heated seats such as massager feature. This would further promote the OEMs to invest in innovations regarding the automotive heated seats. Furthermore, automotive production has increased considerably over the years and this trend is anticipated to continue over the years. This would further increase the demand of automotive seats, which will further have positive effect on the demand of automotive heated seats over the forecast period.
Automotive sector is witnessing a shift from the use of conventional technologies to innovative automotive systems and components for increasing the efficiency and performance of vehicles. This has led to decrease in the technology lifecycle of the automotive heated seats. The OEMs have to constantly engage themselves to innovate new technologies and techniques for sustaining their market position. This sometimes increases the investment on research & development of automotive heated seats and has a negative impact on the anticipated growth of the automotive heated seats market.
Automotive Heated Seat Market: Segmentation
Automotive Heated Seat Market: Regional Outlook
The demand of automotive heated seat are anticipated to increase in the European region over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the cold climatic conditions in the region which will increase the demand of advanced seating technology in the region which will increase the driver and the passenger comfort. Along with the cold climatic conditions in North America region, increasing use of vehicles for long distance travel in the North American region will further fuel the demand of automotive heated seats over the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Heated Seat Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of vehicle type, automotive heated seat market can be segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
On the basis of sales channel, automotive heated seat market can be segmented into:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
On the basis of material, automotive heated seat market can be segmented into:
- Synthetic Leather
- Genuine Leather
Automotive Heated Seat Market: Key Participants
- Continental AG
- Rostra Precision Controls
- G Bauerhin
- Seat Comfort Systems
- II-VI Incorporated
- Gentherm Incorporated
- Sargent Cycle Products
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Heated Seat Kits
- Champion Seat Systems
- TrimTechnik Automotive Styling Group
- Check Corporation
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Heated Seat Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Heated Seat Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Heated Seat Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Heated Seat Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.