Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market: Introduction
Automotive interconnecting shaft is a mechanical unit utilized for connecting the other drive shaft component for effective rotation and transmission of the torque. Automotive interconnecting shaft is a part of drive or propeller shaft that is used to connect other components of drive shaft with a specific distance for relative motion between them. The automotive interconnecting shaft market is directly influenced by the global automotive production and fleet scenario. The sales of automotive interconnecting shaft is driving through OEM as well as aftermarket sales channels. However, the aftermarket sales share is minimum than the OEM due to the good lifespan of the automotive interconnecting shaft. Generally, the automotive interconnecting shaft are manufactured in-house rather than procuring it from SME manufacturers.
Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market: Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
Propeller shaft is a vital component of the drive line which transfers the torque from gearbox to the wheels. Automotive interconnecting shaft being an important component of the propeller shaft has been influenced by the growing automotive production. Positive outlook of the automotive industry is expected to influence the automotive interconnecting shaft sales positively in the coming decade.
Worldwide automotive fleet on the road is expected to create aftermarket sales opportunities for the automotive interconnecting shaft. The increasing demand for regular maintenance activities and breakdowns is anticipated to propel the demand for automotive interconnecting shaft in the upcoming years. Automotive Owners are demanding fuel efficient performance of the vehicle with high reliability. For instance, the market players of the automotive interconnecting shaft can develop the product with advanced material with high strength and light weight of the product. This factor will drive the demand for automotive interconnecting shaft market.
Increasing concern towards vehicle emission is expected to gain traction for sales of Electric Vehicles globally. The electric vehicle has advanced technology for the drive system, which excludes the need of propeller shaft in the vehicle. The Increasing penetration of the Electric vehicle is estimated to hamper the demand for Automotive Interconnecting Shaft.
Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market: Regional Outlook
South Asia region especially India is pegged to contribute towards majority of the demand for Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market. Owing to the increase in the automotive production and presence of one of the largest automotive fleet in the region will lead the market for automotive interconnecting shaft. On the other hand, the mature markets i.e. North America and Europe have well established automotive production facilities, which is estimated to hold notable market share collectively globally. East Asia, followed by South Asia and Europe are anticipated to lead the growth of Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market in the forthcoming years. Latin America and Middle East & Africa has relatively deficient automotive production which is estimated to witness the stagnant growth in the global market.
Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market: Key Participants
Some of the key participants identified in the global automotive interconnecting shaft market are:
- GKN Automotive Limited
- BumWoo Precision Co., LTD
- Eco Shaft (M) SDN BHD
- NTN Bearing Corporation
- Manufacturing Technology, Inc.
- Hyundai WIA Corp.
- Changzhou Yirui Machining Co., Ltd
The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market Segments
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market Dynamics
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Automotive Interconnecting Shaft
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Competition & Companies involved
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Technology
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Automotive Interconnecting Shaft Market: Segmentation
The global automotive interconnecting shaft market can be segmented on the basis of Propeller Shaft Type, Axle Position, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel and Region:
On the basis of Propeller shaft Type, global Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market can be segmented as:
- Single piece propeller shaft
- Multi piece propeller shaft
On the basis of design Type, global Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market can be segmented as:
- Hollow Shaft
- Solid Shaft
On the basis of Axle position, global Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market can be segmented as:
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
On the basis of Vehicle Type, global Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market can be segmented as:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
On the basis of Sales Channel, global Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Elastomeric Couplings market
- Changing Elastomeric Couplings market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Elastomeric Couplings
- Automotive Interconnecting Shaft market competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.