This Automotive Propeller Shaft market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Propeller Shaft market.
Automotive propeller shaft is one of the most crucial components in the automotive drivetrain system, as the component is responsible for transmitting engine torque to the automotive wheels, which finally turns into motion of the vehicle. Propeller shaft is a key component deciding the performance of the vehicle, thus design and development of automotive propeller shaft must be done with high precision. Due to this factor, which is further supplemented by the existing regulatory atmosphere in automotive industry focused on lightweight and increased fuel efficiency, propeller shaft manufacturers invest heavily in research and development for innovating new products. The global automotive propeller shaft market is expected to witness healthy upsurge in sales, owing to robustly growing demand for new vehicles. Light weighting of propeller shaft is presently the prime focus of propeller shaft manufacturers, the lightweight shafts will not only improve fuel efficiency but also enhance driving experience, this trend has brought hollow shafts into limelight and significant growth is expected in hollow shafts segment. The manufacturers are focusing on introducing new and advanced materials, which could significantly reduce weight of the shafts.
Global Automotive Propeller Shaft Market: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Automotive Propeller Shaft Market: Segmentation
The global automotive propeller shaft market can be segmented based on product type, material type, shaft position, category, vehicle type and sales channel.
Global Automotive Propeller Shaft Market: Region-wise Outlook
Asia pacific dominates the global automotive production and sales, thus the region is expected to remain as the major market in terms of demand for automotive propeller shaft both from OEMs and aftermarket replacement demands. India, China, Japan, South Korea and ASEAN countries are expected to be the key drivers for the growth in the market. The market in the region is expected to witness entry of new market participants to gratify the domestic demands. In the latter half of the forecast period, manufacturers will be keener towards new product development and establishing strategic collaborations and partnerships with leading technology providers. Europe, being a home for leading automotive technology providers, is expected to be the next big market and maintain its position as innovator for propeller shaft technology. North America is projected to remain as the next major market followed by Europe, and the U.S. is the major contributor to the growth in the region. Latin America automotive propeller shaft market is expected to witness fast growth, as major auto OEMs have shifted their production into growing markets of Latin America.
Global Automotive Propeller Shaft Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Propeller Shaft Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By product type, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
- Single Piece
- Collapsible shafts
By shaft position, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
By category, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
By material type, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
- Carbon Fibre
By vehicle type, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
- Passenger Cars
- Economic cars
- Premium & Luxury
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Heavy Trucks
- Buses & Coaches
By sales channel, the global automotive propeller shaft market can be classified into:
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the global automotive propeller shaft market are:
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc.
- Dana Holding Corporation
- GKN PLC
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Meritor, Inc.
- SHOWA Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems America, Inc.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Propeller Shaft Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Propeller Shaft Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Propeller Shaft Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Propeller Shaft Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.