This Bluetooth Low Energy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bluetooth Low Energy market.
Bluetooth Low EnergyMarket: Introduction
Bluetooth low energy module is a superior and enhanced version of existing standard bluetooth technology. Bluetooth low energy module is an open protocol which is most commonly used for short-range wireless communication between devices. Bluetooth low energy module mainly focuses on several factors such as low energy, small size, and battery operated sensor type application Moreover, bluetooth low energy modules are designed for the small amount of data instead of periodic data streaming.
Bluetooth low energy module is especially composed to address increasing need of advanced wireless applications such as fast connectivity of devices, ultra-low power consumption, reliability, and security. Moreover, bluetooth low energy modules are also adopted for home automation and automotive sector.
Bluetooth Low Energy: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the market growth of bluetooth low energy module will be the surge in usage of the internet of things (IoT). The concept of the internet of things is rapidly growing in enterprises, aiming to interconnect each and every unconnected thing including persons and machine to cast interconnecting networks such as machine-to-machine (M2M), people-to-people (P2P) and machine-to-people (M2P) using wireless sensors network. Some of the major players like Nordic Semiconductors and Cambridge silicon radio are offering development kit for establishing wireless application instantly without any finesse of radio frequency connectivity. Moreover, bluetooth low energy modules are likely to boost significant traction owing to rising demand for consumer electronics.
The major challenges faced by Bluetooth low energy market is low data streaming capacity of low energy bluetooth modules.
Bluetooth Low Energy Market: Key players
Some of the key players of bluetooth low energy market are: Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Motorola Solutions Inc., Nokia Corp., Toshiba Corp., IBM Corp., Ericson technology Licensing AB, Panasonic Corp., Bluegiga Technologies, Nordic Semiconductors, Koninklijke Philips NV, Cambridge Silicon Radio, Texas Instruments, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., MyLand Limited, Qualcomm Inc., Nike Inc., LG Corp and Ellisys S.A.
Bluetooth Low Energy Market: Regional Overview
Presently, North America and European region are holding largest market share of bluetooth low energy market owing to rise in urbanization and high adoption of consumer electronics devices.
In Asia pacific region, bluetooth low energy market is witnessing positive growth owing to rapid industrialization and heavy demand for Bluetooth enable devices.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bluetooth Low Energy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bluetooth Low Energy Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of technology:
- Integrated Module
- Discrete Solutions
Segmentation on the basis of Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Sports and Fitness
- Industry Automation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bluetooth Low Energy Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bluetooth Low Energy Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bluetooth Low Energy Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bluetooth Low Energy Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.