This Bmi Machine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bmi Machine market.
BMI machine is used for monitoring healthy adult weight with respect to height and body category. The BMI (Body Mass Index) machine is an instrument used to calculate fat and muscle percentage. The BMI machine detects the amount of fat stored in a body. BMI machine can also record body mass, height and weight of the consumer. These BMI machines are widely adopted and used in hospitals, gyms and homes.
- In 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) stated that above 1.9 billion adults were overweight worldwide. One out of three children in the world are overweight, the obese or overweight children have a risk of high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Attributing to this, the rising concerns about being fit and for maintaining healthy life, the measurement of children’s BMI is the first step.
Prevalence of Diseases Related to Lifestyle are Driving Growth of the Market
Obesity and diseases due to lifestyle disorders have become very common in past couple of years which leads to various other serious health problems such as heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, stroke, and cancer. There is a rising concern among individuals to remain healthy to avoid prevalence of such diseases, which is a major factor that is driving revenue growth of the BMI machine market across the globe.
BMI machines are easy to use and a cheap alternative which is used to keep track of body fat and other relevant parameters.
Small Variations in Measurement can Significantly Affect the Reading of BMI Machine
The key limitations of the BMI machine includes moderate accuracy for the detection of fat location in the body. There are various factors which can affect the accuracy of the results for example small difference in the age can affect the reading of the BMI machine. These factors act as a restraint for the growth of BMI machine market across the globe. Manufacturers are focusing on these parameters to improve the results provided by BMI machines.
Global BMI Machine Market: Company Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the BMI machine market are Delmer Group, KERN & SOHN GmbH, DETECTO, CA-MI srl, Visiomed Group, Marsden Weighing Group, seca, LAICA International Corporation, Health O meter Professional, Magnatek Enterprises, Henk Maas® Weegschalen B.V., AccuFitness LLC, COSMED Srl, Diagnostic Medical Systems Group, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Omron Healthcare, Tanita Corporation, and OMRON Healthcare.
Global BMI Machine Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America, Latin America, and South Arica are currently capturing the largest market share in the BMI machine market owing to increasing obesity of the people and the health issues occurring due to overweight. The BMI machine market share of these regions is followed by countries in Europe and Middle East Africa such as Germany, UK, Israel, and Kuwait due to increasing percentage of overweight people and increasing instances of diseases in these countries. Consequently, Europe and Middle East Africa are expected to witness a high growth rate in the BMI machine market during the forecast period. In Asia Pacific Excluding Japan the growth rate of BMI machine market is moderate owing to the increasing usage of BMI machine in gyms, hospitals, and healthcare centers for determination of the percentage of body fat.
The BMI machine market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- BMI machine Market Segments
- BMI machine Market Dynamics
- BMI machine Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bmi Machine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global BMI Machine Market: Segmentation
The global BMI machine market has been segmented on the basis of modularity, end use, and region.
Segmentation on the basis of Modularity
- Portable BMI
- Bench top BMI
Segmentation on the basis of End Use:
- Healthcare Centers
- Detailed overview of parent BMI machine market
- Changing BMI machine market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of BMI machine Market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bmi Machine Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bmi Machine Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bmi Machine Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bmi Machine Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.