This Brightness Enhancement Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Brightness Enhancement Films market.
Brightness Enhancement Films Market - Overview
Brightness enhancements film finds applications in the manufacturing of flat control displays in smartphones, TVs, laptops, desktop monitors and aerospace & automotive display panels. In manufacturing of LCDs and LEDs on large scale, brightness enhancement films are used. Brightness enhancement films offers concentrated focus towards on-axis viewer that is why it is preferred over its counterparts such as ultra-thin displays in the market. Key manufacturers in the brightness enhancement films market are collaborating with the consumer electronics product manufacturers to expand their footprint across the globe.
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Dynamics
With the changing lifestyles and increased use of smartphones, smartphone manufacturers are focusing towards enhanced displays and brighter screens along with longer battery shelf life. So manufacturers are using brightness enhancement films in order to improve visual quality and reduced power consumption with better shelf life in smartphones. With the growing applications in LEDs, LCDs, OLEDs, plasma displays are creating the demand for brightness enhancement films in the market. Moreover, strong demand from flat control display systems such as LCD & LED TVs is penetrating the market further creating the demand from brightness enhancement films during the forecast period. Manufacturers in the brightness enhancement films market are moving towards system that can provide power yield of more than 80% which is provided by dual brightness enhancement films. This finds applications in the systems for modelling LCD screens for smart devices.
Green-energy saving displays & ultra- thin displays are gaining popularity which might hamper the brightness enhancement films market during the forecast period. Although the market of brightness enhancement films will continue to generate high revenue in the coming years with increased application in smart devices, however the obstacles in the manufacturing of brightness enhancement films is likely to hamper the market during the forecast period. So the manufacturers are focussing towards developing the prism based brightness enhancement films in the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Regional Overview
Geographically brightness enhancement films can be segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa. South & East Asia is anticipated to remain highly lucrative region in the brightness enhancement films market. This can be attributed to increased population and surge in population of smart devices led to increased demand for brightness enhancement films.
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Key Players
Some of the global key players in the brightness enhancement films market are mentioned below:
- 3M company
- Mitsubhi Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Fusion Optix
- Nitto Denko Corp
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Recent Developments
Key manufacturers in the brightness enhancement films market are focusing on acquisition and strategic expansion to increase global footprint. Companies are also innovating by improving their current product portfolio such as modifying sunlight readability in smart devices through brightness enhancement films. Some of the key developments in the brightness enhancement films are mentioned below:
- 3M Company introduced dual brightness enhancement films to help optics and display manufacturers to meet the requirements to modify display features in various consumer electronics products.
- DuPONT Electronics & Imaging is expanding by investing US$ 220 million in the production plant in Ohio, U.S. The new production facility will increase company’s production of Pyralux flexible circuit materials and Kapton polyimide film.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Brightness Enhancement Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, global brightness enhancement films market can be segmented as:
- Multi-function films
- Reflective Polarizer
- Diffuser Films
- Prism Films
On the basis of application, global brightness enhancement films market can be segmented as:
- Desktop monitors
- Other smart devices
On the basis of end use industries, global brightness enhancement films market can be segmented as:
- Consumer Electronics
Brightness Enhancement Films Market: Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Brightness Enhancement Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Brightness Enhancement Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Brightness Enhancement Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Brightness Enhancement Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)