This Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment market.
Bronchopulmonary dysplasia is a chronic respiratory disease, which is most commonly occurs in premature infants and who received supplemental oxygen or mechanical ventilation. It is also called as respiratory distress syndrome. In addition, bronchopulmonary dysplasia can also occur in infants who experience abnormal lung development or had pre-birth antenatal infection. Most of the infants recover from bronchopulmonary dysplasia, however, some of those have continued lung function and structure abnormalities during adolescence and adulthood. This condition can cause serious complications during infancy and might requires hospitalization and intensive medical care, during the first 2 years after birth. The signs and symptoms for BPS includes shallow, rapid breathing, chronic cough, shortness of breath, flaring of nostrils while breathing, and discoloration of skin owing to low blood oxygen levels. Many cases of BPD are associated with excess oxygen levels and mechanical ventilation. The disease can cause from other conditions such as antenatal infection, maternal complications, preeclampsia, and inflammation of the fetal membranes, that affects the development of the lungs.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
According to the Airway estimates, in Europe and the U.S. up to 160,000 infants are at highest risk for the development of BPD collectively, each year. Similarly, With 73.6 million live births in Asia and a preterm rate <32 weeks of approximately 2.2%. Government initiatives, favorable reimbursement policies, increasing prevalence of bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and raise in cases of premature births leading to bronchopulmonary dysplasia are boosting the growth of bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market over the forecast period. Growing research and development activities by pharmaceutical companies to develop innovative treatment option for bronchopulmonary dysplasia would boost the market in near future.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market: Overview
Companies are focusing on the development of novel treatment option for bronchopulmonary dysplasia for the faster action and quick relief than the conventional dosage forms. For instance, Airway Therapeutics, LLC developed AT-100, a recombinant form of human surfactant protein, for maintaining healthy lung function in infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. On the other hand, research are developing stem cell therapy for novel therapeutic modality for attenuating BPD severity. Moreover, the first phase I clinical trial of stem cell transplantation for bronchopulmonary dysplasia is successfully conducted by proving its safety and feasibility in the preterm infants.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. North America expected to dominate the global market for bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment due to favorable government policies, increased in awareness about the bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and high treatment rate are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. Large patient pool in the Asia –Pacific excluding Japan market are expected to boost the growth of the bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market growth in APEJ region over the forecast period.
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the players in global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market include Airway Therapeutics LLC, Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA, Insmed Incorporated, MediPost Co., Ltd., Meridigen Biotech Co., Ltd, Syntrix Biosystems, Inc., Therabron Therapeutics, In,
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market is classified on the basis of drug class, therapy type end user, and geography.
Based on drug type, the global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Surfactant Homeostasis
Based on therapy type, the global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Nitric Oxide Therapy
- Protein replacement therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Supplemental Oxygen
Based on end user, the global bronchopulmonary dysplasia treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Nursing Homes
- Critical Care Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)