This Bruxism Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bruxism Management market.
Bruxism Management: Market Insights
Bruxism is the continuous jaw muscle movement which involves over grinding and compressing of teeth. Bruxism can lead to several problems such as damaged teeth, jaw disorders, and headaches. Hence bruxism management becomes very important to manage the risk associated with bruxism. Individuals who grind or clench teeth during sleep are more prone to have other disorders related to sleep, such as sleep apnea or snoring. Mild bruxism may not require bruxism management or treatment. But, severe bruxism can lead to other disorders such as headache, jaw disorders, and damaged teeth. The bruxism management focuses to prevent the development of dental wear to reduce grinding teeth sounds, mandibular dysfunction and improve muscle discomfort in the most severe cases. These factors are expected to boost the growth of bruxism management market. However, the main cause of the bruxism is still unknown and may involve multiple factors that are causing bruxism. The factors such lack of a causal treatment, and unawareness of the condition may delay the early treatment and hence, can hamper the growth of bruxism management market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Bruxism Management: Market Dynamics
Over the past 10 years, bruxism has raised interest in the field of sleep, dental, and neurological research. The bruxism can be seen more prevalent in pediatric patients. It has been observed that most of the patients are unaware of the symptoms. According to the American Sleep Association, bruxism affecting around 10% of adult and 15% of pediatric patients. The rate of bruxism reduces with age. With the increasing prevalence of bruxism, the demand for bruxism management has increased tremendously around the world. This factor act as the main reason to increase the growth of bruxism management market.
Bruxism Management market: Overview
The bruxism can be first recognized by the dentist by observing the damage teeth caused due to grinding or clenching of teeth. The bruxism management includes drug treatment and dental approach. The dental approach of bruxism management includes mouth guards and occlusal splints. Mouth guard is consider to be the first line treatment options prescribe to the patients. However, for severe patents, drug based treatment is prescribe which includes antianxiety agents, muscles relaxant drugs etc.
Bruxism Management market: Region-wise Outlook
The bruxism management market in North America is expected to show the highest revenue growth and to hold the largest market shares in the global bruxism management market due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and technological advancement. Additionally, increasing adoption rate and demand will boost the bruxism management market in this region, followed by Europe. The bruxism management market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to register the moderate growth due to high negligence rate for bruxism conditions. Whereas, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are expected to show stagnant bruxism management market growth due to weak healthcare management for depression and anxiety-related disorders.
Bruxism Management market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global bruxism management market are Eli Lilly and Company, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer, Akervall Technologies, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Endo International plc, Mayne Pharma and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Bruxism Management Market Segments
- Bruxism Management Market Dynamics
- Bruxism Management Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- The Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bruxism Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bruxism Management market: Segmentation
The global bruxism management market is segmented by type, treatment type, cause, distribution channel and regions:
Bruxism Management Segmentation by Type
- Diurnal Bruxism
- Nocturnal Bruxism
Bruxism Management Segmentation by Treatment Type
- Antianxiety Agents
- Muscle Relaxants
- Dental Approaches
- Occlusal Splint
- Mouth Guard
- Bruxism Management Segmentation by Cause
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Bruxism Management Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales
- Dental Clinic
- Retail Sales
- Drug Store
- Retail Store
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bruxism Management Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bruxism Management Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bruxism Management Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bruxism Management Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)